ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

E87 118d M Sport
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Tap Tap Metallica.

OMFG!!!! love it!!!!!! the tap tap series are great on the iphone, and now they actually have one with good music.

£2.99 for 10 tracks. bargain!

Titanium 182

I dropped my phone in the toilet but it's working again, had to restore it and now I don't have tapatalk ? But I've already paid for it and if I try download it again it tries to charge me for it again ?
Any ideas ? :rasp:

Citroen DS3 DSport

I dropped my phone in the toilet but it's working again, had to restore it and now I don't have tapatalk ? But I've already paid for it and if I try download it again it tries to charge me for it again ?
Any ideas ? :rasp:

When the download starts it should tell you that you have already paid for the app and it'll then download for free.

Audi S1

Anyone downloaded "Sky Mobile"?

Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, Xtra, Sky News, Sky Sports New - all for 3 for the first 3 months and then £6 after...

It's awesome :) Only works on Wifi which is fine - I dont have Sky at home and all I'd watch is the footy on the weekend so this is brillant - well worth it IMO

BMW E46 330i Touring

There's something similar for Orange customers that I used to have on my old phone. It was absolutely rubbish quality though, could rarely even see the ball in a footy match!

Is this good enough quality? WiFi only on a non-jb'd phone is a bit rubbish though. 3G is more than capable nowadays.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Is this good enough quality? WiFi only on a non-jb'd phone is a bit rubbish though. 3G is more than capable nowadays.

The quality is excellent.

b5ca8775.jpg

Citroen DS3 DSport

Users of TomTom’s popular iPhone navigation application will soon be able to enjoy even more advanced features, with a free update ensuring users always have the best navigation experience.

This update, which is being submitted to Apple for review today and will be awaiting their approval, will bring significant and advanced additional features that TomTom fans around the world have come to appreciate. These are:

Advanced lane guidance giving drivers extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions. For the first time this is in both landscape and portrait mode.

Text-to-speech helping motorists to keep their eyes on the road by enabling street names and places to be read aloud as part of the spoken instructions.

“Help Me” providing direct access to emergency numbers and directions to the nearest emergency providers.

Updated map and safety camera database. Safety Camera information is available in selected European countries including: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.

Customisable audio warnings when approaching safety cameras or driving over the speed limit, increasing driver safety and saving money.

iPod player control ensuring drivers can conveniently control their music from within the application.

“The TomTom app for iPhone is a priority for us and we are committed to both its long term development and everyday improvements,” said Benoit Simeray, TomTom’s senior vice president, On-board Mobile. “Current and future customers of our application for the iPhone can count on more great updates from TomTom for free.”

This update will be for: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Australia and New Zealand

Last edited:
  mk5 fiesta zetec s

it says its unable to find any details of my account is this because i only got it yesterday? does a contract work straight away because when i got it last night i put it into itunes and i could text ring and go on the internet straight away?

a burnt one

it says its unable to find any details of my account is this because i only got it yesterday? does a contract work straight away because when i got it last night i put it into itunes and i could text ring and go on the internet straight away?

You will need to set up an online billing account thingy at www.o2.co.uk first if you haven't already.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

As soon as you get the phone you plug it in to your pc/laptop and itunes will open,

You dont need to create a o2 account online. wait and you will get 2 txts with a login & password automaticly this will show you your account online.

Go to appstore and put in Mobileminute.. its o2's app that tells you how much txt you have used out of your allowance :) works a treat

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Good game apps:

jellycar2
finger physics
tabletennis

and a decent app is RadioBOX, i use it to listen to radio jamz in orlando :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

Found the ultimate app imo.

VLC remote, the pay version.

Anyone that uses VLC will know how versatile a player it is, and if you have a lot of videos on your computer you can browse through them all and any on external drives which are connected. You can play/pause/ff/rw/full screen, create custom playlists from your entire collection of videos. Truly a great app, especially if your pc is connected to your tv like mine is, its like a remote control from the future.

Clio 197 F1

Not sure if anyone has posted this, but I've found an app to watch live TV on your iphone, it's only delayed by around 30 sec and you can watch BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5, ITV2, BBC3, flim4, E4, More4 and 4 music all for free.

Just go on safari and go to iphone.tvcatchup.com

If you add the link to your homescreen you get a nice icon. It streams really good even on edge.

E87 118d M Sport

yeah its been mentioned a few* times. is a great service tho so you're let off.

*hundred

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172

Not sure if anyone has posted this, but I've found an app to watch live TV on your iphone, it's only delayed by around 30 sec and you can watch BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5, ITV2, BBC3, flim4, E4, More4 and 4 music all for free.

If you add the link to your homescreen you get a nice icon. It streams really good even on edge.

yeah, I created a post about it about a month ago

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

excellent il get that tonight :)

theres a good puzzle/quiz app called " The impossible quiz" its dam hard but challengin :)