ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

Logmein ignition is a must for me...so handy having total control of your pc from anywhere...18 quid though...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Logmein ignition is a must for me...so handy having total control of your pc from anywhere...18 quid though...

£18 you say... ahem.

Does it work well enough? I mean is the screen size enough to control and view things?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy

Just downloaded Doodlejump, only managed 18k so far but I can see me losing some hours on it LOL

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member

£18 you say... ahem.

Does it work well enough? I mean is the screen size enough to control and view things?

Yeah its great, you can pan and zoom in etc or have it full screen...18 quid isnt much really neither...worth it IMO...

Fiesta ST-2

Just ordered a 3GS from O2 only took me a week and a half. I've had people tell me they cant take payments, one day, there sold out the next day, back in stock but cant do me that deal anymore right pain in the arse! Managed to get the 35quid tariff 18 month contract with free I-Phone saving £180 :cool:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Just ordered a 3GS from O2 only took me a week and a half. I've had people tell me they cant take payments, one day, there sold out the next day, back in stock but cant do me that deal anymore right pain in the arse! Managed to get the 35quid tariff 18 month contract with free I-Phone saving £180 :cool:
Great app, oh wait.........

Fiesta ST-2

^^ Slightly off topic I know, felt no need to start a thread and too lazy to look for one more suited.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Codemasters F1 2009 Game - £3.99

[YOUTUBE]V_iXiPZBpCE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
  Monaco 53/468

I'm no wizzkid so you may have to spell thisout to me - how does Logmein ignition work!?

do you have to have a programme on the pc you want to enter on your iphone?

Citroen DS3 DSport

I downloaded F1 2009 and after bit of time getting used to the steering I'm now loving it. Currently ranked 9th in the world at the Nurburgring. I'm 10th in Hungary.

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab

I downloaded F1 2009 and after bit of time getting used to the steering I'm now loving it. Currently ranked 9th in the world at the Nurburgring. I'm 10th in Hungary.
aaarrrrggghhhhh, popped you into 11th, i'm now 8th with a 1m22 ;)

Desert Sandstorm now plays online multi-player death matches, its ok, no counter strike but not bad for a first attempt. This would however be epic with something like Real Racing or Worms.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Doodlejump is epic :D oneof best and addictive games ive played, got 36k my highest

My highest score is 35,732 and according to the stats I've played 122 games and lost 2 hours of my life to this game!

Citroen DS3 DSport

aaarrrrggghhhhh, popped you into 11th, i'm now 8th with a 1m22 ;)

You're in 11th now with 1:22:316 and I'm 12th with 1:22:849

Correction, I'm now 10th with 1:21.816 :)

Last edited:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Downloaded F1. Not a fan so far. The steering and graphics are so clumsy compared to real racing.

dk

911 GTS Cab

takes a little while to get used to it, try changing the settings, can be over sensitive, makes a difference the way you grasp the phone too.

have you found the kers button yet, took me a while to accidently find it.....

Better than yours. C*nt.

e78467b7.jpg

Traffic s**t from Directgov. Quite good actually!

S3, Polo

Doodle Jump. Most addictive pile of sh!t ever!

Especially if a few of your work colleagues have it.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

dk said:
takes a little while to get used to it, try changing the settings, can be over sensitive, makes a difference the way you grasp the phone too.

have you found the kers button yet, took me a while to accidently find it.....
You were 100% right, now I'm used to it and all the aids are off, really enjoying it. 16th on spa at the moment, that will improve !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citroen DS3 DSport

You were 100% right, now I'm used to it and all the aids are off, really enjoying it. 16th on spa at the moment, that will improve !!

Good ranking. I'm currently 35th but can definitely improve on my current time. I sent you a friend request so I can try keep track of and beat your times ;)