ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Did you accept me on game centre yet too? :)
I've built some more gold mines and elixer pumps to get some more resources etc.

Has anyone played football manger handheld 2013?

Yer i play it. Its a simple version of the full pc game. Not much has changed from the previous version if you had that, but it is a good time waster. There are also challenges you can complete rather than doing a career which is quite fun. The price is a bit steep and they usually dont reduce the price until just before they release the next version.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I got over 100 before using a bomb, completed now (finished at 173 oddly) using just that one bomb. Which one are you stuck on?

This one its probably stupidly obvious but i cant get it.
2e6a9a7e.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Damn it lol how I didn't get it I don't know it baffled me haha.

And lol at both posting that in the same minute at this time, cheers.

Last edited:

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Lol @ us posting at the same time at that time in the morning unreal, the next one you get stuck on will be 'plenty' ;)

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Candy Crush is super addictive. Until you lose your lives and have a time limit to wait for more.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I was stuck on 23 for ages.

Hmm, having to pay for the levels is a bit of a f*ckers trick. Or clever, from a sellers point of view.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
If you set your clock a few hours ahead then open Candy Crush then set clock back you get free lives ;)

When you put your clock back. Doesn't it take ages to get more lives again?
To get on to the next stages. I just ask for tokens through Facebook. No need to pay. Unless your not on Facebook!

Goliath I
Plants vs Zombies is Awesome!

I can't believe it's taken me so long to play it. Fun, Challenging and Addictive.

(And the end credits song rocks too!)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Does anyone else find the YouTube app slow for buffering? Half the time I end up going in YouTube via safari as I get fed up of it being slow.