ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

DCi
Cycloramic

The phone vibrates itself to take a panoramic photo. Just set it off whilst out for a Chinese and 2 other tables came over and asked WTF is that :D

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Cycloramic

The phone vibrates itself to take a panoramic photo. Just set it off whilst out for a Chinese and 2 other tables came over and asked WTF is that :D

I love that app, especially as I got it free.

I still worry it's going to fall over though haha

It's my phones party piece lol.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
GT Racing 2 - Seems good and I haven't yet felt like I've needed to spend real money to progress. I can see it becoming boring though doing the same races just to earn money to buy another car.

E92 325D
Cycloramic

Has anyone tried the "Air Pic - Levitation Camera" that shows up when searching for cycloramic?

ok so far got

remote
pangea VR
Phone saber
Where
Light
Near pics
Shazam

now i wanna get a game one that you pay for...

i played on super monkey ball and it was good and shows off the phone really well... but i like the look of enigmo... im limiting myself to one to begin with so do i get supermonkey ball or enigmo or something else?

Fairway Solitaire is AWESOME.
Dark Manor
Cordy 2
Blendoku
Plague Inc.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Remember Tiny Tower? Well be prepared to get addicted all over again in a Star Wars fashion as Tiny Death Star is now available :)

How do you upgrade a level!? That's what my current mission is... I can only find upgrade rank on a bitizen which cost more bux than I have anyway! :(

Goliath I
I happened to have a VIP who upgraded levels.

Other than that you can either skip the quest, using bux. Or click on the level and upgrade rank (I think) again, using bux.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
About 60% through Real Racing 3...been brilliant for long flights and trains although hit a bit of a wall with earning gold. Haven't had to spend anything and don't intend to... Have to persevere..

Also a bit addicted to Shopping Cart Hero 3....

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
My boss got the glitch on Real Racing 3 where he signed in for the first time on his new Nexus 7 and it gave him $750m! He's over the moon lol... now has every car maxed out etc. b*****d.

My boss got the glitch on Real Racing 3 where he signed in for the first time on his new Nexus 7 and it gave him $750m! He's over the moon lol... now has every car maxed out etc. b*****d.

Git!!! I hit a wall around 45% and stopped playing.

it was spend big bucks time or spend hours if not days doing boring races to earn RS.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Apparently "Flappy Bird" is the most annoying game ever created.

So I will try it tonight.

27 for me :)

TV Player app is awesome on the iPad means I can watch MOTD in bed. Also means I can watch something instead of sitting through eastenders