ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Re: iphone appstore must haves?

33 aps on my phone.

Airport mania is a fun strategy game.

Anyone played championship manager on the iPhone yet?

SLK 350

Champ is shite, on any format. Sigames ftfw.

Tiger Woods could be good, also looking at Need for Speed - anybody bought them yet?

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

SlingPlayer is out but £17.99 OMFG

Bought this earlier today..works very well....Shame its wifi only at the minute.

Theres a hack if you jailbreak to allow it to work over 3g...Not tried this yet though with me being on 3 beta.

Can 3 beta be jailbroken yet and is Cydia ready yet for 3.0?

SLK250 CDI

Bought this earlier today..works very well....Shame its wifi only at the minute.

Think it's worth it then? I guess if they update the app and it becomes 3G/wifi then the update will be free.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Yeah its pretty good....picture qualitys not great but watchable.

Ive used it on win mobile phones before so knew what to expect.

It mentions wifi for now so im hoping once 3.0's released with the new streaming api theyll update the app to work over 3g.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

I've just purchased Peggle, Airport Mania and Bloons.

I checked out the reviews for Champ Manager but they claimed it was sh*t. There's another called Soccer Manager which looks pretty decent. Updated too.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

airport mania is good fun. completed it today. i rock.

SLK 350

Peggle is indeed pretty addictive.

Anybody bought NeedForSpeed or Tiger yet?

Also noticed Resident Evil is out for it now.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

So I downloaded iDaft, and wondered what all the fuss was about? I do mean fuss, too, as it's VERY popular and has generated great reviews and websites/youtube clips dedicated to it.

All I'm doing is hitting the buttons on the soundboard to replicate the Daft Punk song. Is this all I can do? I can't replay my collaboration or anything? Bizarre, yet I do enjoy the sounds and hitting them randomly to the beat.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i gave that a go, but only 3 ladies on it. bit disappointing tbh.

57 Clio Campus Sport

So I downloaded iDaft, and wondered what all the fuss was about? I do mean fuss, too, as it's VERY popular and has generated great reviews and websites/youtube clips dedicated to it.

All I'm doing is hitting the buttons on the soundboard to replicate the Daft Punk song. Is this all I can do? I can't replay my collaboration or anything? Bizarre, yet I do enjoy the sounds and hitting them randomly to the beat.

I was playing with it for ages. It sounds wierd with the background music because its out of time but its good just doing the words in wierd orders.

BMW M4; S1000 RR

AirportMania is good fun.

TapDefense is free and well worth a download. I've completed it on Easy and got to level 43 on Medium (but didn't complete it).

Fantastic Contraption is really good too (free to play online on the PC, but this is a standalone app afterall).

Has anyone played Resident Evil? I'm tempted to just get it but I fear that it might be dog s**t.

More game suggestions please, what is Peggle like?

Prong

ClioSport Club Member

Get photoswap.

You take a pic then click use, The pic is swapped with a random.

Even get the odd bit of filth come through ;)

E87 118d M Sport

FACEBOOK
TWITTERIFIC
SHAZAM
FSTREAM
TONEPAD
EBAY
FLIXSTER
GOOGLE EARTH
AROUNDME
REMOTE
SKY+
IHANDY LEVEL
SHOTTIMER
WORDPRESS
SPOTIFY
CURRENCY
BACKGROUNDS
LIGHT
TO DO

this is the list of apps that i will be getting on the 3GS.
is there any that people regard as NEEDED!! as in, you cannot live without this app. not so worried about games etc, as I can get those whenever.

preferably a description of what the app does instead of just a name if poss :D

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Peggle - AppStore £0.59p unitl 14th June

As per title.

Peggle is on sale in the appstore for £0.59 until 14th June.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Definitely iFootie if you are a football fan and like to keep uptodate with scores etc.

TVGuide is excellent and free
Tweetie
TwitterFon