ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Re: iPhone "must have" apps

Just got Monster Dash.
Awesome game. Made by the same people who made fruit ninja, however it's completely different.
Basicallly a guy running through levels shooting monsters. Passes some time at work anyway ;)

182 ff

downloaded that sleep app last night it woke me 46 mins before my alarm and i have to say i feel amazing today !!

Never above 25mpg

Antrim Escape is really good! Only done a couple things on it atm but really enjoying it!

57 Clio Campus Sport

Not sure if it's been said but they ave updated flick kick football to make it fully compatible with iPhone 4. Looks a million times better.

Honda. Tesla Someday

Dark Nebula is awesom!!!!! Was free for download yesterday!! (still might be)

I am now downloading Asphalt 5! Its down to 59p right now, and its like 271mb download. Full game and optimised for iPhone 4 (retina etc)

Honda. Tesla Someday

Earth Defender is free today. Great game. Like space invaders on steroids.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

complete antrim escape its ok but those games do my head in lol i cant put it down until its finished! cant answer calls or txts either lol!

Golf R/Leon FR

Finished Antrim Escape yesterday, and did it again to find the secret exit. Hopefully the update will be good

Go cry to your momma!

Nano rally..it's not a new game but it's addictive!

Much like micro machines on the mega drive back in the day.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Doesn't leaving it on charge ruin battery?

LOL. No, not at all.

It knows when it's charged, like the MacBooks do. Cheaper batteries like you get on a budget laptop will degrade quickly because you're not cycling them, but as long as you still discharge it, it'll be fine.

My 4 stays in it's dock for a decent amount each day, and it's charging then.

DC5

Antrim escape - music box - what am I doing wrong? I can't get it to open. Added the piece of wood. Play music. Repeat: 1 3 5 5 4 3 2. But it still says the box is locked?! Its doing my head in now!

DB.

BMW 440i

Antrim escape - music box - what am I doing wrong? I can't get it to open. Added the piece of wood. Play music. Repeat: 1 3 5 5 4 3 2. But it still says the box is locked?! Its doing my head in now!

Does your tune sound exactly the same? There are two tunes to play depending on what version you have. Make sure you match their tune and then it works, and opens. Once you have done it, try opening the draws again.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi

Antrim Escape, Pain in the arse game, just got it and fed up allready, as i cant find sod all, got a cloth/coin/candle now im stuck,

DC5

Does your tune sound exactly the same? There are two tunes to play depending on what version you have. Make sure you match their tune and then it works, and opens. Once you have done it, try opening the draws again.

Ta. Completed it now. Frustrating game, but bring on the sequel.

Golf R/Leon FR

Antrim Escape, Pain in the arse game, just got it and fed up allready, as i cant find sod all, got a cloth/coin/candle now im stuck,

Click on the picture on the desk, and the flower next to the desk. Click on the bookshelf near the cat. I dont want to spoil it for others, but that should help.

Honda. Tesla Someday

Harry Potter Spells - free right now. Quiet impressve, full version free for now! big download, great for HP fans!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

It's all about Radiant, classic gaming. Really retro but actually loads of fun and the banter is brilliant

AK

M240i
Is there an app that will track Tv shows and remind you when they're on? I've got tv guide.co.uk but that doesn't track, only reminds you if you select that specific show on a specific day....