ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Re: iPhone "must have" apps

You don't need to. Drop the first wheel on the LH side, use the next wheel to push the first on the way & the 'rain' will speed it wheel up thus pushing the orange to safety :)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member

Another +1 for Cover Orange.

Just got to 101....getting quite challenging now. Will keep me busy until new levels of Angry Birds, Slice It and Cut The Rope are released.

R26

Thanks, thats what i use now, could just do with having the league tables on it :)

Edition 30

Anyone got the New Angry Birds seasons Valentines thingy?
Is it an update to the seasons I've already got or do I have to buy a new version?

Valentines update for the seasons one. There's an update for the normal version too with some new levels.

Both are free as long as you already have the apps.

Edition 30

I do have the apps Revs but only got the update for Ham em High? :S

I cant believe it, as i typed that it came up on my app dowloads :eek:

TY :p

BMW E46 330i Touring

Game Dev Story is geeky but very addictive! Just moved to my third office and starting to make real profits.

1.8 Civic EX

are there any decent xbox360 apps? ones where you can link it to your gamertag, add freinds, send messages, que up demos to download etc of is it just a case of going to xbox.com in Safari?

I've tried some of the free ones but they are a bit crap tbh...

Honda. Tesla Someday

Street Fighter 4 now on Appstore in Capcom sale! 59p! BARGAIN!

Bluetooth multiplayer too!!

Honda. Tesla Someday

Also Resident Evil 4, Capcom Arcade is FREE (includes Street Fighter II) and lots more! Devil May Cry is also 59p!

Epic sale!! :)

Re: iPad "Must Have" Apps

that algoriddim looks class :) so can you monitor through the headphones and play through the speakers?

Fiesta ST-3

Does anyone have Plane Finder? Its a cool bit of kit. Shows you all real time flights over the UK. You can click each plane and it gives you their destination, altitude, plane type etc. I thought it was cool.

Fiesta ST-3

My friend had it, until we ripped the piss out of him.

Lol I think its pretty cool. Only because we get so many flights over head and we are the last point on mainland Britain before they go to the US i've always wondered where they are off to.