ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 2 Cases/Covers.

vauxhall corsa vxr
I just went simple tyre case which I have on my iPod touch and iPhone 4, plus an angry birds sleeve

Edition 30
Got a white leather one with a free cable and docking station off ebay!

Not all legit but can't go wrong for a tenner!

AK

M240i
OK, so I've currently got this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOLIO-BLA...Accessories&hash=item5d2f1b6747#ht_3827wt_922

And for being a cheap case off eBay, it's brilliant. The sleeve props at a perfect angle for me typing. And the fact it covered the screen when not in use was a bonus.

The only problem was the material on the face of the iPad was loose, letting quite a lot of dirt through.

I then changed it for this:

I just went simple tyre case which I have on my iPod touch and iPhone 4, plus an angry birds sleeve

And I don't like it as there's no tilt for typing.

I had thought about a smart case, but I don't think that'll do.

Are there any others (that people recommend) that are similar to the first case :eek:?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Marware CEO I think it's is... Carbon fiber type one... Holds pad perfect, doesn't mark, all holes for whereupon need them, and folds in to a stand by far the best I have seen and I tried like 10 diff cases lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
6e770118.jpg

4c6e3298.jpg

5f2b6146.jpg

There you go...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Look around though I got it from play about a month ago and it was 17 quid....

Edition 30
Both of mine are now dirty. White FTL. Think I'm gonna get one from the US when I go! They have some awesome ones over there. Seen a few on eBay US that I hope I can find somewhere.

That marware one looks sweet though!

Cupra
I'd agree, but my second one is going back due to the corners splitting. I don't think I'll try a third. It's a pity, as they are brilliant cases!

BMW F21 125d
What cases (or screen protectors) can be used to protect the back when you've got an Apple Smart Cover for the front ?

The only screen protectors for the back I can find are from Hong Kong!