ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3 - Released March 16th. Pre-Orders start 7th March

Anyone in York/Hull area, I have 2 x 16GBs available at cost.

Will return to Apple tomorrow (Sheffield) otherwise.

Inferno 182 CUP
Screen is unreal!

Blu ray rips look noice!

IMG_0621.gif

IMG_0622.gif

IMG_0623.gif

IMG_0624.gif

IMG_0625.gif

So what are people doing for cases? I want to go for the Switcheasy Canvas but obviously that'll take a while to arrive. Looking for something I can go out and buy today.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I don't really get why you have it before me. When i spoke to Tim a moment ago he was shocked.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
As tempted as I am I don't think the improvements warrant an upgrade from my iPad 2.

Surely the screen is worth it alone? It's the biggest step I can see.

Can anyone list the differences?

Citroen DS3 DSport
The screen, camera and 4G which is not of any use here are the only differences. CPW will give me £325 for my iPad 2 32gb 3G. If I was to upgrade I would only buy the 16gb wifi model so I would be losing out on some features (GPS, 3G) compared to what I already have. I tether to my iPhone 4 so 3G has been a waste of time.

An orange one
why are people ordering multiples from apple direct, to then change their mind and send them back??

i cant understand this, surely you should have waited and just got them in the shops?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The screen is VERY impressive. Other than that, its business as usual.

Camera is nice, but if anyone takes pictures with an iPad they should be killed.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Tom, having now used one, is it worth swapping from a iPad 2 3G 32gb to a iPad 3rd gen 16gb wifi? I don't need 3G and 16gb on a tablet is plenty for me.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tom, having now used one, is it worth swapping from a iPad 2 3G 32gb to a iPad 3rd gen 16gb wifi? I don't need 3G and 16gb on a tablet is plenty for me.

It works in EXACTLY the same way, but the screen...oh god.

I made a video in iMovie because i was bored

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol that was brilliant! Any reason for the capital 'i' in iPad, Thomas?