ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad - Do i or don't i?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, I was going to wait. but Then this came up for £250 with 3G and in mint condition.

I can sell it for more than that when the new one comes out! :eek:

This is the main reason I bought one. lol

3053971c.jpg

Ugly black 3G antenna. :dapprove:

788929ac.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
A bit of prep never hurt anyone.

I used the F1 Timing app at my Dad's and it's AWESOME. Even better on the iPad.

Plus, Jake has one.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pointless buying a new one now. April/May will be the 2nd Gen. with better I/O, Retina-type display and multi-core chipset, possibly.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Pointless buying a new one now. April/May will be the 2nd Gen. with better I/O, Retina-type display and multi-core chipset, possibly.

That's what I keep telling myself. I just hate seing people playing with them :(

I want to do something cool with it like this:

But obviously have it removable...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats very smart, I think Craig David (BO!) has them wall mounted all over his house..

Is that iPad connected to an external speaker?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yeah, I was going to wait. but Then this came up for £250 with 3G and in mint condition.

I can sell it for more than that when the new one comes out! :eek:

This is the main reason I bought one. lol

3053971c.jpg

Ugly black 3G antenna. :dapprove:

788929ac.jpg

Loved the app last year, will no doubt get it again this year.

Just downloaded evo magazine, very cool, first issue from a couple of months back to see what it's like is free too!

First issue is free, then it's £2.99

It's good fir all the videos though, although really, EVO subscribers should get it free IMO

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm awaiting the release of iPad 2 and will use the free F1.com timing app if they release a 2011 version into the app store.

LY 182
Rofl that kitchen iPad is amazing.

Fu*k sake I need to get myself sorted so I can get more Apple lovelyness. :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I might cancel my EVO subscription for this! It's awesome on the iPad.

The only thing is, I have every copy from 001, so I kinda need to keep getting the hard copies. :S

Listerine & Poledo
I reckon iPad 3 will be required.

Just so I can use Sky Go for the F1 and hook ipad into TV.

Not anything to do with being able to watch Friday practice at work...no. not at all

S3, Polo
If you watch the full video, he opens the cupboard to show it connected to his hifi. Awesome!

Not a very elegant solution looking in the cupboard! Should have used Airplay (I've just got an Airport Express and it's epic :p).