ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3GS 16gb contracts

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I can only fine 8gb iPhones available online.

Did the networks stop doing anything over 8gb or is it an online thing.

Maybe different in a month or so when my contract is up but its looking like the 4 will be too much for my £35 a month budget on a decent network (not 3, need good signal)

The unit prices are too high imo and i'd rather not pay it so opting for a 3gs. However i have about 7gb's worth of tunes to put on it so its gotta be 16 or 32...

Ta!

Kawasaki ER6N
I just got a 32gb iPhone 4 for £99 and then £45 a month inc 1200 min unlimited texts and wifi and 750md of internet seems the best deal out there at, or can get the 16gb one for free on the same contract.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I just got a 32gb iPhone 4 for £99 and then £45 a month inc 1200 min unlimited texts and wifi and 750md of internet seems the best deal out there at, or can get the 16gb one for free on the same contract.

See i'd pay upto a ton (maybe) for a 4 i think but i'd want at least unlim text and 500 mins but it'd have to be £35 max!

Where that deal Jason.

"Navy" N17 TWO
It true the 3GS is a better phone than the iphone 4?

Thinking of getting an iphone but baffled as to which one lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Bit of a noob when it comes to the iphone but what the hell is the difference anyway? :eek:

Clio 182 cup'd
Bit of a noob when it comes to the iphone but what the hell is the difference anyway? :eek:

the 4 is faster, higher screen resolution, slimmer, more expensive, newer.

the 3GS is slower, lower screen resolution, fatter, cheaper, older.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'll be doing that then krispwee if its still there in a month anyway!

With Orange and do the share thing anyway so either of the 2 is fine.

Got a quidco account too!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't do 24 month contracts either so was no good for me mate. :)