ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3GS Bricked!!!Advice please!

VaVa
Is it possible to recover data from an iPhone that will not turn on? It reboots, shows the apple logo for 20 seconds, then turns off again.

Can get the phone into recovery mode in order to restore it, but she has lots of pictures of our little man on it that she really doesn't want to lose.

Oh, and apparently it was JB not long after she had it - Still has 3.1 F/W on it iirc!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
get it into DFU mode, restore, job done - google on how to do this.

it's highly likely you'll lose the photos unless you have them synced though! you'd have to restore tbh

Guessing you didn't read the first post!

i read it but discarded it, she won't be getting the data back!
you could try putting it in DFU mode, and using a tool to kick it out, unlikely it'll work but worth a try i guess (can't remember the name but most of the flashers allow you to do it)

VaVa
You obviously didn't read it, other wise you'd have realsied I don't need any advice on how to restore it!! ;)

Bugger. She will not be best pleased. That said, you generally only need to get burnt once in order to kick yourself into backing your s**t up!!

Cupra
Download tinyumbrella and see if you can kick the phone out of recovery mode. It's an option in there somewhere.