ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 3GS problem. Revels or Tom maybe

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Basically my 3GS is going to 0% battery and switching off quite alot lately. The battery will be at say 89% then I browse FB or something then bam 0% and switch off. I've had 4 iPhones now and never had this problem and my phone has never been near a pc only the mac in the applestore.

Any1 had this issue? Sounds like it's overheating or something as it switches back on fine.

Cheers kev

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I dunno if they will Chris. I took my last iPhone back and had to pay for it then I'm sure you only get the same warranty what's left on the other phone which I would say has ran out/over a year now even though I've only had this 1 a few months.

Unless I'm wrong?

It's software, not the actual battery I think.

Back it up, then restore it. But don't put your backup back on. If there's a corrupt file in there somewhere, you'll just put it back. Run it for a bit like that and see if it still happens.

I think you get 3month warranty on any swaps you get. How long have you had this one?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, like Dan said, you get a 90-day warranty on your replaced device.

If it's longer than that, try a fresh restore with no backup applied. If it's software, your backup will also backup the bug.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've had it more than 3 months now. Bloody s**t phones. That means I'll have to plug it into a pc now : ( was trying to keep it bug free. Cheers guys I'll try Restoring it.