ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182 RB FF
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

Don't look bad packages, more data than O2 aswell...am tempted to swap

E87 118d M Sport

I'll be up so will ring just incase.

Not sure whether to get it delivered home and sort out contract online, or can you pre-order from a shop?

1.8 Civic EX

me too!

I'll be up so will ring just incase.

Not sure whether to get it delivered home and sort out contract online, or can you pre-order from a shop?

no point ringing if your with O2, all thier iphone orders are going online...at least that what they told me last week. They'll just tell you go onto the website. (which will probably crash due to so many people using it lol)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

just seen that vodafone are not doing pay as you go pre orders til the 24th :( hope other networks dont do that!

Audi S1

I'm still undecided on how I'm going to aproach this...

I can sell my 3G, in fact it's already sold as soon as I get my new one. Do I do early bird and stay with o2 or buy the phone out right then go on simplicity once my contract has ended!

When I check my status with o2 I am a gold prority, so does that mean I pay £60 and then get the the chance to upgrade early as a new customer and sign another 18 month contract, then I will have to pay the cost of the phone aswell, right? (what ever that will be)

Tesla MP3 2021

just seen that vodafone are not doing pay as you go pre orders til the 24th :( hope other networks dont do that!

I presume Apple will, thats who I am ordering from.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Pay the £60 and get a new 18 month contract.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Details of 18 & 24 month Vodafone tariffs

45965739.jpg

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

thing is, will anybody be buying from vodafone?? i dont know one single person!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

£179 for my 32gb White.

Not bad. Easily covered from the sales of my 3G & 3GS.

Audi S1

Pay the £60 and get a new 18 month contract.

Really?

The way I look at it is then I'm in contract again with then paying double of what I could pay.

I supose it does balance its' self out because I will have to buy the phone so the contract vs PAYG. But then I won't be able to get the 'new' iPhone next year lol

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

so you cant pick one up from a store then? everything is going to be done online/courier apparently

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member

Posted on the voda e-forum :
Hi Everyone,

A couple of you have cleverly spotted a test page which went live on our website not long ago.

I want to stress that this is a test site, and so any information on there is not confirmed. With this in mind, We've removed a number of posts from the forum which contain information which could cause confusion.

I appreciate you're all going to want to talk about this from now, but no pricing information has been confirmed and so we'll have nothing to add to any questions raised.

We'll announce pricing information as soon as we can. Until then, please head over to the register your interest page to ensure you get the latest information as and when it becomes available.

Thanks,

Tom

eForum Team

from avforums

Citroen DS3 DSport

It'll be interesting to see if these are the correct prices or not.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

02's servers are going to feel the pain tomorrow.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

so what are the changes to the o2 tariffs?

I am on £35 a mth. no idea what i get for that if i am honest. All i know is it seems about right as I don't incur more than that a mth.

anyone educate me please?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

thing is on my O2 simplicity i get something like 1200 mins, 1400 txt, unlimited data, it also doesn't charge me for MMS for £20p/m

So i'll be better off buying outright most probably.

Audi S1

so what are the changes to the o2 tariffs?

I am on £35 a mth. no idea what i get for that if i am honest. All i know is it seems about right as I don't incur more than that a mth.

anyone educate me please?

No longer unlimited DATA. Now 500mb

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b

with those prices im gonna pay off my contact and get a 16gb on an 18 monther me thinks

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

No longer unlimited DATA. Now 500mb

ah ok.

how do i find out how much data i use then? I use it mainly on the wifi. But it does check my emails every half an hour. So i guess that wouldn't use 500mb a mth LOL

M135i

Sorry if this has been covered but 50+ pages and i dont have a clue how long ago o2 realeased there tariffs but looking on there site there is no mention of the handset costing anything ontop of the monthly payments.

Also have o2 comfirmed that you will only be able to preorder online ? or can you ring up aswell ?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

I spoke with Voda.
The rep said he was totally unaware of anything whatsoever and I had to read out the URL to him. He didn't understand anything. However he said categorically that they would not be doing ANY form of PAYG full stop.

I said. But your website says its coming? He said: "Does it. I don't understand".

So there you have it. They don't know what they are doing. If it is coming PAYG - you can't get it at launch - so when can we get it? Or is the test website wrong, will it be coming at all!!

Audi S1

ah ok.

how do i find out how much data i use then? I use it mainly on the wifi. But it does check my emails every half an hour. So i guess that wouldn't use 500mb a mth LOL
Settings/General/Usage

Celluar Network Date

I have - Sent 193MB
Recieved 1.0GB

I think I'll be ok lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

sent 66.3mb
received 191mb

last reset: 23/01/2010 111:27

I think i should be ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.