ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  57 Clio Campus Sport
Damn those tesco deals are good.

Current plan:
iPhone from apple: £500
o2 simplicity: 15/month for 12 months = 300mins unlimited txts,wifi and data(not sure if would go down to 500mb at some point) = £180
Total: £680

Tesco would be:
Phone: £349
Tesco contract = £20 for 12 months = 250 minutes + 1gb data and unlimited txts (don't see anything about wifi which is needed for facetime which I probs wouldn't use much if at all)
Total = £590
+ 1000 clubcard points = £10 for signing up and 60 points a month for 12 months = £7.20 + not sure if you get any for the purchase of phone? That would be another £3.50. All those points could be worth 4x if used correctly

So would be looking at saving at least £100. And I believe tesco mobile uses o2 network anyway so would be the same service.

Also seeing as my contract is still on my parents card I would be better off getting the handset that I'm paying for as cheap as possible, if my contract stays at £20 which it's currently at they won't see any difference lol.

Last edited:
  133, 182, Kangoo 182
Tesco do piggyback off the O2 network so you'll get exactly the same service for less.

The only bad thing is you can't buy out your contract and upgrade whilst switching networks :( If I get an iPhone 4, I'm stuck with O2 unless I want to throw away a shed load of cash on iPhones (again! I've spent near enough 2k on iPhones and contracts since the initial launch?!).

Tesla MP3 2021
Picture2-5.jpg

BMW E46 330i Touring
Thought I'd call my O2 store to see if they can give me an idea of stock levels (is it worth me popping in after work tomorrow) and matey reckoned they weren't getting the stock in until the morning...

Made a little joke about him having to start REALLY early to sort that all out before 8 o'clock opening and he just replied, in the least impressed voice possible "we open at 8:02". He sounded suicidal; maybe he couldn't reserve one.

M2 Competition
Re: iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (Read this before starting more threads)

I think it looks extremely sexy in black, however the 3GS will do me absolutly fine for the forseeable future, especially as it will handle all the upgrades i'd want for now. I can live without the video calling thing personally. Comes a time when £400+ is spent better elsewhere as well tbh.

What i think mate. Im overdue an upgrade, but will get a 16gb 3gs i think.

Tesla MP3 2021
That's what I thought orignally with it saying please call. I thought they had attempted to deliver it.

Tomorrow is fine ;).

Citroen DS3 DSport
UPS now have my tracking details :)

Tracking Number:1ZW7V17***********
Shipped To: LONDON, GB
Shipped/Billed On:06/23/2010
Type:packageService
STANDARDWeight:.40 Kg

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
this sucks!! why have i not got my iphone 4 yet, if i can get it today then i dont need to work my arse of in the morning to get all my jobs done so i can get home early!
cant believe none of the cs'ers have got one yet...

if my last ups delivery is anything to go by then i should get it between 2-4pm but it probably wont turn up til tomorrow now.

What's that mate, did yo try and pre-order one or have already pre-ordered one?

yeah my mother was at bluewater at the weekend so i asked her to reserve one.

the guy rang this morning saying that he didn't have any on orange and wanted me to move to voda.

it doesn't matter as i bought an htc yesterday to make so until the white 4s are out.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
yeah my mother was at bluewater at the weekend so i asked her to reserve one.

the guy rang this morning saying that he didn't have any on orange and wanted me to move to voda.

it doesn't matter as i bought an htc yesterday to make so until the white 4s are out.

Well let's hope that the Lakeside store has some on Orange then!

Kinda want it to come 2mo as I gotta pop out soon and im the only one home. Anything I can do in case they do come?

You could leave a note, with your mobile number on, no harm in trying.

I've done this with alloys that were delivered.

Left a note saying "popped to shop, back in 5, call if courier" - Really I was at work that day, but only 2 mins away.

Slow red one
You could leave a note, with your mobile number on, no harm in trying.

I've done this with alloys that were delivered.

Left a note saying "popped to shop, back in 5, call if courier" - Really I was at work that day, but only 2 mins away.
ha ha nice one, will try that one as i'll be like 15 mins drive away. thanks

ph2 iceburg 172
rung phones 4 u, the standrews shop said every phone they have, have already been reserved. dundee shop said they only have 5 spare handsets ( and all being 16gb black ones). recon stock is gunna be very tight!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I don't think they can.

Same with Cod in game, they can't take them even tho they have them in stock. Mega fine if found out iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.