ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4s - How to play music from the phone whilst browsing the net?

Peddled device
As above...I've had the 4s for a few months and it's great, except that I can't play music whilst on an app or the net. I've tried a few ideas that I've read from the net and on youTube but to no avail. Does anyone know how I can do it? It's not jail-broken either.

Cheers

AK

M240i
That's what I meant mate.

Double tap the home button and swipe left.

5d6185cf-1125-fcfd.jpg

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
This doesn't make sense to me

if i put a song on, playing through the speakers i can go onto safari and it continues to play

if you need the controls then double hit the home button and swipe the bottom task bar to the right

Peddled device
This doesn't make sense to me

if i put a song on, playing through the speakers i can go onto safari and it continues to play

if you need the controls then double hit the home button and swipe the bottom task bar to the right

I tried that. On Safari,double tap the home button,swipe to the right,click play...nothing!

AK

M240i
Open music first, then Safari and then try it. You've probably got a YT as your last played or something.

Peddled device
Open music first, then Safari and then try it. You've probably got a YT as your last played or something.

Open music, play tune,press home button,music stops,open safari,double tap home button,swipe right,press play,play button 'lights up'....no music :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Id reset it with both buttons. then try it again, i just did it and it worked.