ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Re: iPhone 5. Pre-Orders 14/9. Ships 21/9. iOS6 19/9

Mine is still at delivery depot but still says delivery date as today. I guess they just loaded the van without scanning in due to so many phones.

M135i

Where does it say the time ? Mine just says today at some point.

y7apubun.jpg

Lol at Duncaster.

Honda. Tesla Someday

Still got no text but called Tmobile and they said that it's with UKMail but couldn't give me a tracking number!

Any ideas??

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I think I must be the only person that actually thinks iOS6 is brilliant.

I've had non of these problems with calendars and maps etc.

BG 182
Mine and the missus r out for delivery with Yodel, except my son has decided to come early so we are currently sat in a labour ward waiting for him to show up. God I hate hospitals!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

I think I must be the only person that actually thinks iOS6 is brilliant.

I've had non of these problems with calendars and maps etc.

How can you not have had a problem with maps when it's a global issue? Are you saying when you look for Doncaster it doesn't say Duncaster?

Ged

PD130 Peach
79218175-2990-4948-9EBF-52FDC10AC485-1137-00000136932ED75B_zps8dffc33b.jpg

What are all these about? Massive chunks of undone imagery haha.

Also my home village does not exist. The satellite imagery stops way above my house, and a mile down the road the satellite imagery is just a green blob!

Not bothered at all though since I use my tomtom app.

Apple, bad move boasting about it.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Yeah the back up doesn't affect the firmware, so it will just dump your profile over the new user profile on the 5.

No clue if there's a limit on the amount of devices you can sync, if there is though I'd have thought it would be substancially higher that four devices.
thanks dude, going to try a cloud restore first i think, the reason i was going to do an iTunes backup was to get the camera roll back on there as I'm not syncing that with the cloud as its too big, but then I'm wondering whether i do want the 7gb of pics and vids back on the new phone, i like scrolling back to events, but it makes my backups so big.

I've read that cloud stores your text messages too, which i definitely do want back.

RS6 C7

Mine is here! Slightly disappointed with the slate back as it looks a lot more blue than the original pictures!.

Still very nice

Everyone has the maps issue!

I'm sure there must be more to IOS6 than I have discovered!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

I'm now considering Black after all the Alu mentions. :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Loads of folk are saying the black slate is actually blue and they'd have preferred white now. Meh.

I don't mind, I like blue :cool:

Also, you're all dicks.

More of these please:

Last edited by a moderator:

Picked mine up from local orange shop this morning, have to agree does look alot bluer then expected but otherwise really pleased with it, just hope orange pull their fingers out and transfer my number quick

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

Not coming until 15:49 and 16:49. Glad I got out of bed at 7 to get to the office for 8.

dk

911 GTS Cab

How can you not have had a problem with maps when it's a global issue? Are you saying when you look for Doncaster it doesn't say Duncaster?
for some unknown reason, bolton (where his location is) actually has decent satellite imagery.....

try searching for basingstoke and see where it thinks that is....