ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I'm only using it while I'm waiting for my laptop.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter what cable you use, if it doesn't support video out, it doesn't support video out, surely.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm only using it while I'm waiting for my laptop.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter what cable you use, if it doesn't support video out, it doesn't support video out, surely.

Of course it does. Works with my hdmi cable.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
ended up going out for a new phone this morning as i was hung over and sad. Was going to get the Nexus 4 but then ended up getting a 16Gb iPhone 5 on a £36 pm contract.

WOW is all i can say, so smooth and fast compared to my 2 year old 4.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Carrier updates don't do anything you'd be able to see. They probably just changed an APN or something equally dull

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Mine just came through now. Swear it's changed the amount of bars showing for signal to way more than I normally get at home.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm surprised to see people lament the iPhone5 battery life. My one is infinitely better than my 4. Really impressed by it.

133/225/CLS AMG
I have to admit I've been really impressed with it's ability to let you be heard in a really busy area. Was speaking to my Mrs and she said it sounded like I was indoors yet I was walking down a main road in central London.

It's all the small things they've improved on the 5 that makes it superior to the 4S not just in terms of looks.

Does anyone else have an issue with holding the phone in-between their head and shoulder and the other person not hearing then? I can't multitask any longer as I always have to hold the phone

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I'm most impressed with then headphones!

A zillion % better than the old ones haha.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'm properly struggling to type on the iPhone 5. I'm constantly hitting the wrong keys. Sometimes, what I type is just a load of crap. What seems to be random letters. I'm forever hitting 'b' instead of space or double space. Think I might be a mong.

ST
I'm properly struggling to type on the iPhone 5. I'm constantly hitting the wrong keys. Sometimes, what I type is just a load of crap. What seems to be random letters. I'm forever hitting 'b' instead of space or double space. Think I might be a mong.

Sausages for fingers?

ST
32> standard then 64 if you're a baller or as stupid as my misses to loose your 32 and the ins give a 64 as a replacement as its all they have in stock lol!