ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 5.

This is a poll.

• Total voters

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Iphone 5 Issues

Got the Pink / Purple lines when taken pictures and when trying to charge my phone i get this ?

Phone is still under warranty so booked an appointment at the apple store, Anyone else had these issues ?

Camera.gif

photo.png

Cup In bits
Re: Iphone 5 Issues

That was a fault when they first came out iirc, have you updated it? FYI if you are wanting a new handset then come up with some BS intermittent fault, they can't prove you wrong and replace it.

Just now I can't put the volume down on some videos and sometimes when I unlock it then the screens in its dullest setting and you have to lock and then unlock to get it back. I'm going to get an appointment for this week.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
The spinning circle next to the wifi bars just mean that the page is refreshing? Or that its using mobile data?

It means it is using an Internet connection of some sort. If you aren't in safari, or an app that uses Internet, it's likely to be iCloud or another sync service.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Shouldn't be any issues getting it replaced, right? Only had it since Feb.

Nope, no issue. I had mine replaced in Glasgow for the same reason a few weeks ago. Had mine since September. In and out within a few minutes with a new (read as refurbished) iP5.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many

Im booked in for sat afternoon for this, My battery also wont last any longer than a day and thats with volume down, brightness down and all the apps closed.
When it wants to charge to 100% it will be below 20% by 5pm.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many

Battery died today by 3pm and not used it anymore than i normally would.

Whats the deal with the volume as i have not had that problem.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
If I click Settings then access the General menu and then the Usage sub-menu it shows Tapatalk 2 as using 1.2 GB.

Why so much, and what can I do to reduce it (without having to de-install and re-install the app)? How much does yours use?

For info, I use Tapatalk 2 to access just three forums.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Every time I get a text my phone goes off like normal, and then when I unlock it to read it, it goes again.

Annoyingly I can't find a setting to stop this. Any idea?

Try this...

Settings > Notifications > Messages > Repeat Alert = Never

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
My replacement has developed a camera fault after only a few weeks (well, about 6 weeks). Purple lines flash up on screen and appear also in pictures. I'll do a reset first to see if that clears it.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty s**t these phones considering there min £500. I'm majorly fed up of mine, it won't connect to wi-if anywhere again!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1

Got the Pink / Purple lines when taken pictures and when trying to charge my phone i get this ?

Phone is still under warranty so booked an appointment at the apple store, Anyone else had these issues ?

Camera.gif

photo.png

I get this camera crap, photo and video obviously

The iPhone is 7 weeks old.

null_zps8eebd712.jpg

Titanium 182
My 5 is is still a flawless victory. Not a mark anywhere and not folded in half yet.
Mine would be great apart from the fact a mate knocked it out of my hand at Rock City a few weeks ago. A hairline crack across the bottom quarter now. It went from quite a height onto a hard floor, to be fair.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm a few weeks in with mine now and I love it. I was going to upgrade to the new one when it comes out but I'm not so sure now. The main difference I've noticed is the speed and the battery life. The battery lasts for about 2 days with heavy use, I'd be lucky to get one out of my old 4.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Mine is still brilliant and i've had it since launch day. I did a Vodafone 12 month contract with this one. I think for the first time I wont be upgrading to the 5s when it comes out and go to simplicity for a year and save some money.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Mines got 5 pixels which are red constantly. Will they swap it out for a new one you think, does my head in.

Annoyingly I'm over an hour away from the nearest store though.

Mines got 5 pixels which are red constantly. Will they swap it out for a new one you think, does my head in.

Annoyingly I'm over an hour away from the nearest store though.

Where are you? They've just opened one in Leeds, if that's closer than Sheffield. (It is for me).