ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone - any alternative to itunes?

R.I.P 182
really liked itunes but went to upgrade it, and now the whole things gone kapoot and my pc wont let me install it, now i have NO itunes, and songs i need on my iphone :(

Im so annoyyyyyyyyyyyyyed :(

IS there an alternative i can download without messing up my phone?!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nope.

Why wont your pc let you install it? What exactly does it say?

R.I.P 182
says ERROR - itunes was not installed correctly. so ive uninstalled and reinstaled it about 30 times through add/remove prog. too :( FFS!

Cupra
You can use MediaMonkey and sharepod to put music on the phone. I think that you have to have a working version of itunes on the PC too in order for the programs to work though, which doesn't really help you much.

koi

Audi S1
Assuming you already have Windows Media Player on your pc so go to the link I gave you and download dopisp. After you install this Windows Media Player will be able to recognise you iPhone.

Sync music to your iPod

1. Start Windows Media Player, connect your iPod to your computer, and then click the Sync tab to open the Sync pane.
  2. From the music library, drag one or more songs, albums, or playlists to the Sync List pane to add them to the list of items to sync.
  3. To remove items from the sync list, right-click the item in the Sync List pane, and then click Remove from List.
  4. Click Start Sync to sync the contents of the sync list to the player.

Or if you mean restore your pc, follow this guide:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084