ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone now on Pay As You Go

They aren't that bad.. take the cost of the iPod Touch away, and you're left with the phone price - probably not far off most high end PAYG phones?

1 Series Coupe
Yea, I suppose... Most PAYG phones are silly priced, most of them you can get for free on a contract!

I'll stick with my original iPhone for now! :)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Been on PAYG for quite a while now from o2 and CPW.

Only make some sort of sense if you have an extremely, extremely cheap contract. Otherwise not worth it at all.

BMW E46 330i Touring
So, would the PAYG iphone mean you'd still get the free 3G? Expensive, but would be nice to know you wouldn't have any bills each month...

The way I did it works out cheaper

Contract:
£45 a month over 18 months = £810

My Deal:
Phone £391 (15% VAT)
o2 Simplicity Sim Card £20 a month and not tied into a contract and I get 600 minutes + 1000 texts + unlimited internet access

= £391 + £20 x 18 months £360 = £751

Its defo worth it best phone i've ever had and a right little bit of kit bearing in mind I used to have a itouch too ages ago

MY QUESTION IS I WANT MORE COOL STUFF/GADGETS/APPS ON IT ANYONE RECCOMEND ANYTHING I'VE READ THE APPS THREAD BUT GOT MOST OF THE STUFF ON THERE ALREADY

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
If the internet is charged within the Pay as you Go then you would get seriously mugged off.

Mk2 Clio dci
Meh, is a good phone but i'm gonna wait for the N97 coming H1 next year. Looks like an iphone killer.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Meh, is a good phone but i'm gonna wait for the N97 coming H1 next year. Looks like an iphone killer.

Probably not out till June-ish sort of time :( I want a phone soon but not prepared to wait cos by June, another phone will be on the horizon and so on. Plus its bigger than the iphone, which is only thing that really puts me off.

iPhone is pretty fuckin sick, if you dont have one, I advise you to find a shop that is open now, and go buy one immediatley, its the best piece of technology currently on the market TBH