ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPod aux connecter 2001 Clio Tuner List head unit.

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
Hi All,

I recently refitted the original head unit to my 2001 Clio 1.2 replacing a Philips with a CD changer added. I didn't want all that and don't like/use CD changers so I wanted it out. Also, it was messy.

I wanted to know how to (if possible) to fit one of those 3.5mm Aux things. (sorry for the lack of technical knowledge) :S A mate of mine had one as standard in his Peugeot 207 08 plate. It went through into the glovebox.

Any help would be appreciated! Cheers, Jake

:D

Plug and play, £30 from myself with 2yr warranty, thats if you want aux as you said ipod aux which is conflicting.

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
Sorry for the lack of technical knowledge and conflicting info. It's the thing where you have a little block sitting somewhere, in the glove box etc. and you can plug a double ended 3.5 mm headphone jack in. One into the glovebox block (which would be connected to stereo) and one to the ipod.

Hope that clears it up a little. Thanks for your help! :)

Plug and play, £30 from myself with 2yr warranty, thats if you want aux as you said ipod aux which is conflicting.