ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is AG the hated colour on the 200?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
This should have been AG

3689414333_8c304d5964_o.jpg

Imo AG is too wishy washy.......

3690114764_9fffdd9c7f_b.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
^^ that's an amazing colour. It's like the bright orange they did some cup racers in which should have been inferno.

But that looks like a flat colour whereas AG is metallic - and cup racers look fantastic in any colour really.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Go for it. I think being a rare colour will help its value, I wouldn't expect £1200 extra on second hand though. But I'm sure there will be people out there looking for an AG so will pay the extra. All IMO of course.

Don't get white IMO unless you're going to mod it. I reckon in a couple of years, standard looking white cars will have gone from hit to miss.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Go for it. I think being a rare colour will help its value, I wouldn't expect £1200 extra on second hand though. But I'm sure there will be people out there looking for an AG so will pay the extra. All IMO of course.

Don't get white IMO unless you're going to mod it. I reckon in a couple of years, standard looking white cars will have gone from hit to miss.

IMO In 5 years time everyone will be sick of white cars, they will become the next silver.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
IMO In 5 years time everyone will be sick of white cars, they will become the next silver.

I agree. Some cars looks so good in white, like my mate's Golf and E92 M3s, but I think a lot of people are jumping on the bandwagon. White new 5 series :dead:

Civic Vtec y0
pistachio does look rather nice :cool: post some pictures for me when you have it :D maybe it would have looked good on the 200

i also think Renault should have offered a metallic red on the 200
Wont have it til 1st Sept, '59' plate ftw lol!

BMW 320d M-Sport
I've only seen AG 200's as the test car's for the media, haven't seen any Ultra Red, RB or Albi ones at all photographed. I don't hate the AG, I just don't think it's as bold as they should've chosen. It needs to be a bit more 'out there' to stand out like LY. I still hate that front end. It's just not right!