ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is it really worth it

Im not sure if it worth tuning and styling my 1.4 rt, ive had it just under a month now but have a list as long as my arm of what i want to do with it! do u think its worth waiting another year or so and buying another car or sticking to this? :confused:

Nippy white cup

Just do some small mods m8...maybe wheels and lowered...maybe filter exhaust? Dont go spending a fortune on it as you wont ever get it back

Chris

tough call, at the end of the day a modded car may be worth less than a standard one, plus it wont appeal to as many people.
it depends on what your thinking of doing to it really.

if you have an idea of what you might want next year, it may be worth saving up & buying the car you want.

Personally Id wait save the money.

In a years time youll have a better idea what you want and youll be able to choice a different car more to what you like rarther than having no money and a car modied car worth no more than standard.

172 M69 eater

if u have the time and the money and dont mind losing a bit of cash on what u spend then why not... dont expect performance upgrades mind!!

most ppl will say wait and buy a bigger car but depends on person really.......

just put a replacment element im, decat and cat back system and they are like a whole new car to drive !!! striping out the inside makes a huge huge huge difference as well