ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is my clio an import?

Clio 182
i took my 182 to renault today to get a quote on servicing and they couldnt find it on their database... further to this its not on any insurance databases either.

ive had a look through the documents and ive found a certificate of somesort outlining the vehicles specification and ID. its titled EC Certificate of conformity with the vehicles chassis number, it also has, hand written "registered as YN54 ***" and a city of sheffield stamp

on the back page it has "fiscal power or national code number if applicable, and, next to spain "13.30"

im therefore presuming its a spanish import.. but why would it be right hand drive!?

BMW M3
Yeah, as above. Mine was one as i bought it from motorpoint. Not a big prob though. Just an exsuse for a mean alarm/motion sensor like mine had.

RS Clio 182
I found out my 182 is a french import as renault couldnt find it on their database and i found some details in my logbook - think it was imported from Paris.

I wondered aswell though why its right hand drive..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Has anyone ever thought there all imports,just that some are registered by uk dealers and the rest are done through places like motorpoint...