ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this bloke mad

"YOU ARE BIDDING TO BUY THE CAR AND IT CAN BE VIEWD AT MY HOME, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE E-MAIL ME, I MAY POSSIBLY BE INTERESTED IN A PX WITH AN AUDI TT 225, HONDA S2000, LOTUS ELISE MK2, MINI COOPER S"

a V6 to a cooper S? JEEEEZUS

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Does this mean then if the auction ends at say £8000 he has to sell it for that amount, or can he still cancel the auction :D

Nah I imagine itll go up a lot... I make quite a lot of purchases and sell some stuff on ebay... if the items good you can start it at a quid and itll shoot up in the last couple of days...

i just tried to bid, first bid must have been £5000 as i have had to go to £5100 to become the top bidder.....i am the top bidder now!

Last V6 on ebay went for about £20 in the end I think. Besides, he could cancel the aution before it ends if he gets twitchy about the price.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Well thats now done it. I only had £9500. cant have 172mk2 and a v6 can i

i can seriously afford £10,000 but well thats the savings gone! anyway i know i have feck all chance of getting it but hey if i did its nova slaying time! :devilish:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

You never know mate..... sh*t happens. if i sold my 172 for £10500 i could go up to £20,000 than i would win. But thats life, good luck

Quote: Originally posted by 172gal on 18 May 2003

Jeez, its gorgeous!!! What i would give for one of those babies....
not a statement you wana make on here as a woman, the boys tend to get a bit excitable