ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

is this when things start going expensively wrong ?

ibiza cupra
miles99999.gif

and then momments later...
100000.gif

should i take out the extra morgage now so i have the money ready for when it goes lol

oh and i thought id just put this up for fun
100100.gif

53 Clio's & counting
lol long way to catch me yet!

tho mines actually about to turn on 122k lol

look after her and it'l be fine chap

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Should be fine for another 50k atleast I would have thought, aslong as its properly maintained and serviced regularly.

53 Clio's & counting
the highest miles 172 iv seen eventually threw in the towel at 160k, though the car was still fine

Black Gold Trophy
Most engines are alright for a fair few miles, the reason why most cars start having problems when they hit the 100k mark is because they have had a lifetime of abuse and lack of servicing.
Although it is also fair to say the 100k could be considered a major service interval for most cars, stuff like water pumps and oil pumps should be replaced in order to keep the motor healthy.

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
I agree with everyone, keep servicing it on a regular manner, plenty of fresh oil, filters and belts and you can get another 100k out of it...