ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is your clio for track racing or polishing?

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
-J- I realised the other day I really want the set-up on your cup, desperate for those coilovers ;) were they v1's, 2's or 3's?

V2's mate, I may look to rebuild mine thus year if I can find someone to do them, or just buy another set.

Well worth sticking a set on if you can afford :)

Clio RS
driven and detailed, no track use because I live in Belgium... and live far from francochamps and zolder but b-road blasting is just as fun. gets cleaned almost every week sometimes. try to look after it as much as I can.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Weekend toy when the weathers ok, then gets washed and polished then covered up untill i miss it again.....

I got my 172 for the sole purpose of racing it and ragging it. Il never spend money on cosmetics just on track preparation, give it a lick of polish every now and then when im bored because i dnt want a s**tty car sat outside my house lol. Going to kill it this year and buy a subaru sti come october lol.
Whats yours for?

I use mine primarily for humiliating people who think Impreza STi's are quick ;)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Detailing until it becomes a worthless high mile tin can. Not long to go by the look of recent clio prices.

Clio 172 RS2
None of the above!

Mainly transportation with a twist... :evil:

Polishing? Can't be bothered just handwash and chamois it down it once a month IF it's dirty.
With the occasional dab of tyre gel! :eek:

So your car is for flossin' @ the track.