ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is your M3 lacking punch?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Old topic, but worthy posting again. Hartge's conversions almost make up for their wheel design. They look factory-fresh. And so they should, for that money.

I think I'd have the conversion done on a 318i donor car. And keep the badges.

E60 M5's V10 and SMG 'box. M3's M Diff. 550ps.

64314d1209692932-hartge-information-bmw-m3-v8-e92-hartgem36.jpg

2007-bmw-hartge-h50-v10-coupe-engine-details-view-588x441.jpg

Turbos.
Well, apart from a V10'd CSL of course...

m3csl01.jpg

When it comes to the E92, the V8 is a good weight (pretty much the same as the old 6cyl) and you could go along way with it before needing the (much heavier) V10. In fact it's been done, just can't remember the company! I believe its Australian and they nicked the name from some old F1 driver?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
And the V10'd Z4M. (You have no taste in anything clearly...Wheels are stunning!!!)

hartge-bmw-z4-v10-006_100190941_m.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Well, apart from a V10'd CSL of course...

m3csl01.jpg

When it comes to the E92, the V8 is a good weight (pretty much the same as the old 6cyl) and you could go along way with it before needing the (much heavier) V10. In fact it's been done, just can't remember the company! I believe its Australian and they nicked the name from some old F1 driver?

Love the dual intakes. Nice touch.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I remember reading an article somewhere when Hartge developed their first V10 E92. The engine bay looked the nuts (as do the ones above). IIRC they were looking at making a 620ps version (same V10 engine with a lot of work done to it).

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Epicness.

Although, i personally like the stealth aspect of the e36 shape Alpina B8:
e36b846ve7.jpg

Yup, you guessed it, there's one of these under the bonnnet:
1995_Alpina_B8463.jpg

4.6 litre V8. 333bhp, 347lb torque, 175mph.

:approve: