ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

It was sunny today, so I got my Rat out....

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
After probably 2 years (iirc) the Van is finally on the road!

Fitted my old Valver coilovers and rear shocks today, a few weeks ago I fitted a Vibe sub box and some 6x9's.

Its been sat under a tree all this time so EVERYTHING has a film of mould/tree sap on it and it complements the look nicely!

I love driving it, its wicked! :D

(some crappy phone pics, i'll do some proper ones when i got time)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm not spending anymore money on it!

Its done now, just going to use it as my daily hack. At least I can smoke in it without my business partner moaning like he does when we're in a car.

535d / t5 caravelle
i was expecting to see a picture of a big hairy fan*y in this thread going off the title!

but i was pleasantly surprised ;) bet you get some looks in that lol

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not particularly.

We're going, but she's going to make me suffer for it.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I did expect to see some blue waffle content in here, bad times :(

That is awesome though, would be better if it had an f7r lurking under the bonnet

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If my valver continues to rust at the speed its rusting, the F4r will be going in it!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
have two, I bet you'd enjoy driving the rat more than the valver, purely because you wont give a s**t if you bump it etc

Jap Box
Ha ha, looking good. Id swap the wheels over for some steels though! Would complete the look imo.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just fitted my stereo, ipod adapter today!

And managed to rip off another side strip completely accidently! Ah well never mind! lol.

TT 225
Is this the car that you had done everything to ages ago? Including the ball sack from the tow bar, i think i remember the last thread about the car, funny indeed.