ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's titanium ph1

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You dont have too!

Your just a crazy fool! But get another and do the main bits you want to do. But don't put it up for sale then spend more crazy money on it! Lol

Red 197
Just come back from Mick@diamond motors after giving my other halfs car a new timing belt.

We had a discussion about my car and the plans for it, and here they are.

New Cambelt
Waterpump
Possibly dephaser if needed.
197 cams
My matched inlets with bigger throttle body.
Pure air con delete kit, or Cup setup if I can find one.

I've jumped on a Group buy at rst so soon as the cams are fitted it's going up to Paul for mapping. :smile:

Bets being taken on power out put.

Mid 180's a think but very much doubt, although I do feel this ph1 is really quick anyway.

Does Mick do inlet matching himself?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
What did you start
d6823ffd0cc00aa4d93625bd39042e88.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I've spent enough on it, just want one good ph1 and I'm loving the odyssey, it's mint and has 438s and spax so makes more sense to do that. Already got 3 turbo clios I like the ph1 na

Mec 350 slk manual
I've spent enough on it, just want one good ph1 and I'm loving the odyssey, it's mint and has 438s and spax so makes more sense to do that. Already got 3 turbo clios I like the ph1 na
I used to love the odssey all it needs is itbs chi

Reactions: Chi