ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's titanium ph1

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You should get Mick to chuck a set of BC coilovers as well.

If it ends up anything like his car then its going to be epic. :)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Personally, once you have put the Gripper in it, I think you'd be bonkers to sell it without tracking it for a year or so.

I'm booked on Oulton on the 27th Aug Renaultsport day - book that up.

I'm hoping to do Brands, Anglesey and a few others before the end of the year. You should do the same bud.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
LOL - I learnt from some dodgy yoof with a s**t heap Mk1 Clio that he claims is "quick"

Inferno 225 cup
Guys guys!!!! It's going nowhere :) it will be doing a fee track days but will test the cup shocks and cooksports to see how they hold up.

I think when I get the car back I will fall back in love with it, it needs a new lambda sensor so that's another thing to the list.

I've never done a Trackday so would like to be a passenger to start off with.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I did Bedford with Sunglasses_Ron, I was a passanger in his 182.
Got to say I had a epic day.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Guys guys!!!! It's going nowhere :) it will be doing a fee track days but will test the cup shocks and cooksports to see how they hold up.

I think when I get the car back I will fall back in love with it, it needs a new lambda sensor so that's another thing to the list.

I've never done a Trackday so would like to be a passenger to start off with.

We'll sort a day out, then you can passenger in mine before taking the ph1 out :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I don't know I've never drive Oulton before. Should be awesome with your Gripper

Inferno 225 cup
Update:

Just has the confirmation from MicKPM that my Clio is now ready.

His words was "it goes well. Very well"

So that's good enough for me (or should I say the new to be owner )

I pick up tomorrow, give Mick a massive hi5 and a man hug and pay to fees.

All I can say is Mick is an exceptional worker/mechanic/friend and couldn't have a better person working on it .

Can't wait to drive it now.

340i
Shame you won't be able to enjoy it with all the new parts, the new onwer should be very happy though! It's had practically every suspension component replaced and the fancy diff.

Oh, don't forget my money for the gear oil and manifold to cat kit... the 2368% APR has made it £7350 now ;) hahaaaa

Inferno 225 cup
Shame you won't be able to enjoy it with all the new parts, the new onwer should be very happy though! It's had practically every suspension component replaced and the fancy diff.

Oh, don't forget my money for the gear oil and manifold to cat kit... the 2368% APR has made it £7350 now ;) hahaaaa

That's fine, Yvette's added about the same to yours ;)

Got the drive shaft issue sorted then?
Yes thanks mate, been very helpful mate thanks.

If they change their mind come see my R26 ;)
Or you just buy my Clio ;)

340i
Damn these cars drive well with a Gripper differential.

Jacob let me take it out for a good kicking down our local B roads this evening, I was amazed how much extra speed it allows you to carry through corners.

Going through a run of sweeping S bends I could just hook it up and keep accelerating through them... It was almost silly the speed I could hold through bends and that's only on Toyo T1R's and no geo setup!

All in all, thoroughly impressed.

Jacob, your crazy to sell it ;)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It's made me think about looking for either a Gripper or Quaife ATB a whole lot more seriously Gray

Inferno 225 cup
It's made me think about looking for either a Gripper or Quaife ATB a whole lot more seriously Gray
Do it. Do it.!!!

Gripper'd for the win ;)

I told you it was the best mod available in a clio Jacob. :)

And I agree with Mr Gray - you're bonkers for selling it without enjoying it first.

It really is, it's epic piece of kit.

Had a play with my mate in his 545d and he couldn't touch me. At all.

His comment " holy f**k that shifts"

I know, but I'm not at the airport ready for my flight :)

Have 2 cars??