ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jaguar XKR-S

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Check the price of Tax on one of these. I dare you.

First year rate is over £1k. The price you pay for having that noise I guess!

Clio 197 RS
Theres a white one roaming about around where i live, the sound that comes from that thing is unreal!!

Turbos.
One went past me at full chat and it sounded fantastic. I like the styling actually, bar the spoiler.

We had a standard XKR in at work for a bit, one of the best sounding cars I've ever heard, like god stubbing his toe on the way to have a pish during the night.

MK3 Clio DCI 86
If you can afford the car, I don't think you'd worry too much about the price of Tax or tyres.

My boss has the standard XK version and he couldn't see the point of decent tyres so he got the cheapest he could which were...linglongs :dead: flol.

WRX
Might as well get cheapest for normal road use, cracks me up how people must buy "the best" when they aren't going to put them under any stress at all.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I dunno, every time I've had chingchongtyres I've nearly died. Parad Spec 2's in the wet as well. SWEET BABY JESUES.

TBF someone at work just bought a 09 plate Golf R32. Tax on that JEBUS.

Might as well get cheapest for normal road use, cracks me up how people must buy "the best" when they aren't going to put them under any stress at all.

You've clearly never driven on mega budgets then. A1/wanglis on a car, braked on the motorway gently and the tread blocked ripped off, because thats safe and under stress..

As the lad says above even mid range tyres can be pap out of their comfort zone, paradas on a roundabout at 15mph... WOW.

You dont have to buy the most expensive but with tyres i think its 99% you pay for quality.

HBT 172 Cup
BLoke next door to me has one, in brisith racing green, soft top too. It looks f**king awsome, when he starts it up the noise it makes is absolutely brutal.

MACHINE

Focus RS Mk1
Check any car at the end of its production life, every possible addition would have been made to it to get out the door, sadly the xk will be no more. Stopping production soon. Sales are
crap, always have been.