ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jailbreaking: A Guide... & Best Features.

Rolls Royce
Could anyone tell me the best thing to Jailbrake my iphone 3g 3.1.3 software, I used blackrain before but wont work now for some reason, im using a mac btw!?

Civic Type S GT
First of all i apologise if this has already been answered but I cant be arsed scanning through 23 pages. Can you jailbreak an iphone 3GS version 3.1.3? If so whats the best way, dont want to f*ck it up you see!

AK

M240i
First of all i apologise if this has already been answered but I cant be arsed scanning through 23 pages. Can you jailbreak an iphone 3GS version 3.1.3? If so whats the best way, dont want to f*ck it up you see!

Yes

Www.spiritjb.com

Civic Type S GT
Who has the TomTom app and how did you get it?

I'm struggling via 'installous' and 'apptrackr'. It keeps wanting me to sign up for world of warcraft!?!? Sgtbash999 has already had a right laugh at! Lol!

AK

M240i
I got mine via installous but when I plugged it into iTunes it got deleted and now installous isn't working for it lol :(

AK

M240i
I've not normally ha problems with installous either however when you click a download link (only for tomtom) it wants me to sign up to some advert...

Civic Type S GT
Okay so i've manage to get TomTom, at the same time as doing this I got Navigon to. As soon as I sync'd itunes with my iphone Navigon flashed up in the app store saying its due an upgrade. Question is, how do you upgrade an app on a JB iphone?

AK

M240i
Keeps all your apps and syncs them to itunes. You need to get it bud! Appsync 3.0

I have it already apparently...

Hmm wonder if it messed up as my pc wasn't connected to the net..? Who knows :(

What source on cydia did you get appsync from?

AK

M240i
How do you get a different lockscreen and springboard background? I've ticked user lockscreen and user wallpaper but when I select a wallpaper it sets it as both and don't see anywhere to change each?

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
very funny gman but I was asking if anyone from this forum had done it, not if it could be done. Im sure google doesnt have the answer for that

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
Jailbroke my iPad tonight, just as easy as the iPhone was, great success.

i'm due to get an ipad in a couple of weeks (birthday) are they shipping with a jailbreakable firmware atm then mate?