ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jamie's Inferno 182

Inferno 182
Big bucks mistake but glad it's all sorted now!

Infernos really suit anthracite wheels, is that what colour the 2118s will be?

Yeah that's the only colour I would get, white looks too bright next to inferno and black just looks like its on steelies! If I dont get 2118's then i will probably look for some turinis.

Inferno 182
Quick update... But not a good one :( The gear box has gone now! Partly my fault though, basically I was reversing up a curb, well i thought it was a small driveway curb but I just caught the raised bit with the gearbox. Had a look under and all seemed fine, thought i might have hit it with an exhaust bracket. Then a couple of days later went over a ridiculously high speedbump and the gearbox hit it! Drove a couple of metres down the road and noticed something wasn't quite right. Parked up, looked under and all of my gearbox oil was pouring out! So I've ordered a gearbox from Ren_Parts for £300 inc. delivery, then getting it fitted for a further £300.

Is £300 a bit much to fit a 182 gearbox or is that about right?

133/225/CLS AMG
Shame to here the car is poorly but looks awesome.

Inferno is still my favourite colour Renault have produced on the RenaultSport models.

Inferno 182
I'm keeping it till end of summer when I get my new job and I'll be on much better pay. So I'm thinking of getting a car on finance with a decent warrantee