ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

janspeed cup de-cat

Sorry if im covering old ground here but Ive been on to janspeed and they reckon you can de cat my cup and fit the two sensors no problem. Anyone done this or is it the old method of leaving the second sensor unplugged thats best?

Nik has the Janspeed Decat that I sourced directly.

Charlie from Prospeed fitted it and as far as I know it has the two sensors plugged in still.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Thats my concern. I might remove mine this weekend. Last thing I want is the engine management light coming on and going into limp home mode half way through Padock Hill Bend :p

mine never came on with one sensor aslong as you actually unplug it and not just unscrew the sensor out of the exhaust (people seem to do that for some reason:sick:)
mine was disconected for a good few miles and i was never really easy on the car so try without first if i ws you

Audi A6 (S3 on order)

It seems to vary from car to car.

It can also go out again a few days later, if it clears 3 tests the ecu will clear the fault light.

Weeman sucks ****

Charlie plugged both in on my decat, the light has been on ever since. If a little plug can make my exhaust sound like that then Ill leave it in;) :p