ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

janspeed de cat for cup

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

anyone on here got one? im thinking of getting one to add to my magnex cat back system to try and free up some horses. will it make much difference in power? i see k tec quote +6bhp for there sports cat so surely a de cat would give about the same and is a lot cheaper. im also going to get an itg panel filter at the same time and im going with a mate from work to a club gti rolling road day to fife next month and am going to put the cup on the rollers so ill see what bhp its putting out. should see off the golf 16v, dont know about the g60s and vr6s though.

Elise/VX220/R26

Ive got one on my 172 fella, best £100 you can spend on engine mods by a long way. The 172 is very difficult to get anything more out of so decat is a pretty effective mod. You feel it more at about 5-6 k just seems to give it more puff through all gears

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

cheers mate. think ill get one. what other mods have u got?

Elise/VX220/R26

at the moment just decat and a piper x filter. Planning on getting an r sport ECU in the not to distant. That will prolly be it then apar from maybe getting the back half of the exhaust sorted

Integra DC5 Type R

yes the noise is much different. i got one on with my K-tec zorst, and the engine sounds much racier and gruntier. very nice. the grunt wasnt there with the cat back system alone and appeared after the decat was fitted!