ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JCW Spoiler Fitted

Tangoed Works
Had my JCW spoiler fitted a couple of weeks back that I picked up of Englebert ageesss ago. Poor iPhone pic with car dirty unfortunately. Just highlights how badly the handles, fuel cap and rear lights need to be dechromed.

IMG_0314.jpg

Will wash soon and get proper pics up. Comments welcome. BTW it will be lowered soon, nearly raised enough cash for KW Coilovers which will be going on with my front camber plates and lower strut bar!

Tangoed Works
Yea phone pics do it no justice, here is a shop I did not so long ago pre spoiler with some cheeky lowering in anticpation of the coilies.

jt1.jpg

Turbos.
So you did get round to it!

I like the orange painted bits. It suits your car so much better.

Will look like a proper little racer on coilovers. Get that camber dialled in!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's a little 'stuck on' is it not?

A gp spoiler is probably around a million pounds but I think that would look cracking with your theme.

The handles and that will look great blacked out.

S4 Avant
It's a little 'stuck on' is it not?

A gp spoiler is probably around a million pounds but I think that would look cracking with your theme.

The handles and that will look great blacked out.

This.

Much prefer the GP spoiler, but price wise is probably relevant to the trophy spoiler for 182s

Tangoed Works
Cheers guys, yea the gp spoiler is around £600 plus (might even be £1500), not spunking that much on something that quite frankly doesnt bother me that much and probably wont look right as the gp has a chunkier look.

TBH that shot on the phone is crap and the car being dirty doesnt help. Just been sooo busy and cleaning the car isnt at the top of my priority list right now, especially as its fapping cold out still!

Gally you are correct, the spoiler is actually bonded on but I had the original holes welded up so looks nice and clean on the roof.

Rob, I have the front camber plates reading and waiting (they are -1.25 deg, with the standard -.50 deg will be around -1.75), just need to shell out the £700 or so for the KW's. Think once its tucking it will look epic.

People just stare everywhere its nuts!