ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jekyll's RB182 Progress Thread

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Looking great Mark and some cracking progress ticking jobs off. Glad I bought new genuine wishbones last year now for stock ready to sort my subframe etc later this year. So much stuff going nla now it's worrying. Reliving the mk1 nightmare of parts acquisition all over again

Jon Wright

ClioSport Club Member

RSPez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio RB 182
I have so much to do with mine!!!!
Absolutely love looking at other people's projects and I'm super stoked when the notification pings for this thread.

Car as always looks good,
Wheels wise for me either or look spot on.
I do like the 2118 but they are over done but I'm sure I will own some at some point.

X3MA wheels look great on the RB possibly on black they would look better?

How are you finding the black series wishbones on the road? Are they really stiff?
Reason I'm asking is that I got some wishbones from RPD a few months ago and now you have said about the sides I'm concerned.

Glad you have sorted the injector fault now and it sounds awesome.
Looking good for an old girl too ;)

Pez

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the late reply chaps.

Also, on a side note I think the X3MA wheels look really good in that dark colour. However horses for courses.

They do. But I'm not quite sure on that colour. I think the sidewall in the tyres is curved slightly which threw me away. However I've seen them in black and they look quite hard.

I do too, but im bias :D

Inspired!

The old girl is looking great Mark👍. Just shows you can never stop looking after them now they are getting on a bit.

100% mate. Soon enough you won't see many on the road.

Looking great Mark and some cracking progress ticking jobs off. Glad I bought new genuine wishbones last year now for stock ready to sort my subframe etc later this year. So much stuff going nla now it's worrying. Reliving the mk1 nightmare of parts acquisition all over again

Oh and those other wheels whatever they are, massive improvement. White sucks, 2118's suck

Agreed and then disagreed!

Congrats on baby Drew

Car looks lovely!

Thanks Jon.

I have so much to do with mine!!!!
Absolutely love looking at other people's projects and I'm super stoked when the notification pings for this thread.

Car as always looks good,
Wheels wise for me either or look spot on.
I do like the 2118 but they are over done but I'm sure I will own some at some point.

X3MA wheels look great on the RB possibly on black they would look better?

How are you finding the black series wishbones on the road? Are they really stiff?
Reason I'm asking is that I got some wishbones from RPD a few months ago and now you have said about the sides I'm concerned.

Glad you have sorted the injector fault now and it sounds awesome.
Looking good for an old girl too ;)

Pez

Thanks Pez!

I try and keep it updated and with all things thats done to it, positive or negative.

The bushes aren't that stiff. We'll not enough to put me off. They are stiffer and feels good though.

what upper engine mount is that?

also loving the work you do!

Thanks. Engine mount is a Vibratechnics mount, just the plate has been painted.