ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jump the 182 que - artic cup s/s

Finally lost my patience with Renault and after 4 months on order am walking away from the unbelievably bad Renault experience I have been put through, and put a deposit down for shiney new black CTR, due next couple of wks. Tonight was 1st time have looked in/out a 182 in the flesh (avoided them so collecting mine would be even more exiting) and just didnt get that exited, which prompted quick call to Honda.

That leaves a lonely arctic blue 182 with cup pack (minus front splitter which is preventing Renault releasing the car/made me buy something else) sat at the testing place waiting for its part to arrive, with my name on it!!

The car will be pre-reg - 1st owner but second keeper - £13,150 Cant guarantee what the agent Im getting it from will want to do with the car (surely this car/spec is in high demand), but seen as Ive paid no deposit, then not my problem. If I have the option to pass on anyone seriously interested on here then will do - best to PM as wont get net access till tomorrow probs now!

Mondeo STTDCI

Jesus! I bet the dealership were gutted. left with egg on their face or what!

Trophy 263 + 265

sorry to hear you got messed about.

i waited 9 weeks and got told 4 days before collection that i had no car at all.

might have been interested myself but just brought one from motorpoint.

lee

Astra VXR 17/05/07

A friend of mine fell out with Sky and cancelled his service and payments..that really showed em...:confused:

3 months later he ate humble pie and stuck his nose back on to stop spiting his face.

Quote: Originally posted by clio182 on 13 April 2004

sorry to hear you got messed about.

i waited 9 weeks and got told 4 days before collection that i had no car at all.

might have been interested myself but just brought one from motorpoint.

lee
hmm..seems our similar user-name wasnt so lucky for us eh!! Hope you enjoy yours - I was twice collecting mine "tomorrow" with over-night bag packed etc just to be let down and the excitement has just gone!

Tappd'd RS

there both totally different cars, but Im sure youd have loved either one of em!

GW Clio 200

Yeah......... I agree mate!!

They are both lovely motors mate... good luck with the new one, youll love it, my mate has a CTR and hes fukking mad about it....

dk

911 GTS Cab

im still missing my splitter, just glad they let me take delivery of the car as I would have been waiting 5 weeks so far for the car to be released which would have really p1ssed me off!

yeah, would seem you were lucky, though cant understand it coz the dealer down the road has just got one with the spoliers on for a customer in the other day. Cancelled this morning the 2 I had on order (another was ordered from the factory last week as they reckoned this might arrive quicker than the splitter) so R.I.P my clio ownership. Dave - hope u get the missing piece to your jig-saw soon!?

Typical...just had a call to say my car will be at dealer tomorrow and do I want it?...does it really need such drastic action to get somewhere with Renault? Pretty much hardest decision Ive had to make for a while...collect 182 tomorrow or wait even longer for a CTR, but seen as put £500 on Civic deposit and been let down so much already (just need one with the failing gearboxes to top it off), Ill be driving round in a.......CTR (with cliosport.net sticker in of course) :)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Clio 182 on 14 April 2004

yeah, would seem you were lucky, though cant understand it coz the dealer down the road has just got one with the spoliers on for a customer in the other day. Cancelled this morning the 2 I had on order (another was ordered from the factory last week as they reckoned this might arrive quicker than the splitter) so R.I.P my clio ownership. Dave - hope u get the missing piece to your jig-saw soon!?
cheers - but got the call today, splitter has arrived, will be fitted next week - Yeh, bout time, they have been very helpful though and are now bending over backwards to help me.