ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just another RB cup.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
To be fair I must say. Silver does look good. I love the colour silver on the 172 wheels. Silver turinis ftw!

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Just a cheeky peek with the turinis now on.

Stopped off near atone henge on my way to Portsmouth for the ferry to France. I'll get some better pictures in France this week.

Silver, yes no?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339274280021.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339274280021.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 59

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Been a long time since I have updated this thread!

Nothing major to report, but finally got round to fitting a new exhaust. I was torn between the piper system and the ktec supersport system. In the end i found this second hand ktec supersport on ebay and won it for 160 delivered! Quite a bargain, as its in perfect condition and had a warranty with it.

Looks mucky on the photo from the ebay listing but they even polished it up before sending out.

had it fitted on Thursday and i love it! I was expecting it to be louder but its not to loud. It has a nice deep burble to it and makes the car feel alot smoother now, especially with no blows!

Il get some photos of it fitted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us