ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just been hit!

<SCRIPT language=javascript> minor damage, but still goin to cost the lad a bit.

scratched front bumper, wing and door, ripple in the door, smashed side repeater, top corner of bumper is mis-shaped and got a hole in it!

Oh and where i ended up being pushed across the round about i have about 8 1cm deep chunks out of my tyre.

so the cars finally got character :)

so if anyone has a modded clio and now have a spare 2001 front bumper and wing in black, pm me.

Thanks

[Edited by maff on 18 September 2004 at 5:29pm]

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Unlucky to hear your woes there maff, any idea what happened? "ended up being pushed across roundabout" so were you hit from behind or did you smack someone?

Confused!

guy at the lights next to me on the left. lights changed he obviously wanted my lane as he tried coming across, i beeped like mad while trying to slow down as much as i could without causing an accident behind. but he kept coming and hit the left side, i had got over as far is i could before the hit towards inside of roundabout, which when he hit pushed me over the middle of the roundabout! the kerb tore up my tyre. i was on the grass trying to calm the misss down expecting him to get out so we could sort it out, but it didnt look like he was going to stop so i set off after him.

basically looks like the pic above except my wing didnt crack. the front wheel is scuffed really bad where it hit the kerb.

H22A7 Accord Type R

Some right tits on the road!! My best time to drive.................late at night, just need to watch for pissed arseholes then :mad: hope u get it sorted out matey.

Rob.

iv been quoted £280 which is brilliant really, he can repair plastic too so that saves having to buy a front bumper. £56 for the tyre, and the wheel im not so bothered about but i guess i could pick one up or get it repaired. if i went to renault, then god know how much that would cost im guessing over a grand. but the lad is young he was very sorry and wasnt doing a runner like i thought, i told him about blind spots, thought my misss was going to kill him, probably better for him if he can pay me the money rather than go through insurance or he will be paying through the nose come insurance renewal.

K20 EG Hatch

i still wouldnt let him off mate, now ur bumper has been hit it will never be like it used to be! I would deffo get a new one if i was you but thats just me!

Revels Mum & Sister

Make sure its done properly mate but that is pretty decent of you dude.

Should be more peeps like you. Everyone makes mistakes! Just make sure he coughs up mate! If he f**ks you about run it through the Insurance!

i wont have it looking naff, i know the bloke who will spray it and hes done really good work for me in the past, he reckons its repairable. he just said no-one these days normally bothers they will just bung a new one on and charge you 10 times more. im considering sourcing 172 front wings and bumper at the moment then it will just be the door and wheel to sort out. could be an ideal time to do it, while the moneys going on it anyway.

i think everyone has a prang in their first year or so, i know i did. As long as he learns from it, if i were on a bike for example then it could have been bad.

car? need a license 1st!

i havent had an accident yet! not even a scuff or a scrape, and ive been driving 2 years :D Hoping to keep it up mind!!