ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR, FIRST CLIO!

just bought my first car :D picking it up on saturday!

its a 2003 1.4 dynamique with every option but sat nav, lowered 30 mm on eibrach springs, sports exhaust, K+N induction kit, 17 inch OZ titan alloys, momo handbrake, gear leaver, lockwood white dials, and in PROPER mint condition!

pics up on sat! so happy with it!:D:D:D

[Edited by clio_nut on 02 August 2005 at 12:30am]

artic blue 182

nice choice for a 1st car mate youll be well happy with it i recently changed my 1.4 dynamique was a good car:D

hope you like it:)

Quote: Originally posted by phoenixy on 02 August 2005

how much you pay for it?

get some pics up asap
was 5500! bargain me thinks :D.

absoloute mint as well, all reciepts, body work put on and done for 1000, at a quality bodyshop, when others were quoting 350. Had numerous oil changes, 3 services, all very very tidy, cant wait to pick it up! :D:D:D

i will get pics up asap, on saturday evening probably, anyone else got a 1.4?

Mazda MX5 1.8

good stuff!

not many 1.4/1.6s on here at all really (all common as muck 172/182s)

how many miles has it done?

Megane RS 275 Trophy

Well done M8 sound like a good buy, Enjoy it but remember one thing......

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down;)

sounds like you were done to the tune of 2 grand at least!

Mrs work mate just paid 6.5k for a 1.4 16V on an 05 plate with 4 miles on the clock from east lane paisley

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Quote: Originally posted by Chris&Amber on 03 August 2005
sounds like you were done to the tune of 2 grand at least!Mrs work mate just paid 6.5k for a 1.4 16V  on an 05 plate with 4 miles on the clock from east lane paisley

Who was done by two grand???!!!
No comprendez!

Quote: Originally posted by Chris&Amber on 03 August 2005

sounds like you were done to the tune of 2 grand at least!

Mrs work mate just paid 6.5k for a 1.4 16V on an 05 plate with 4 miles on the clock from east lane paisley
sounds like she got a good deal, this car has had about 4000 of extras on it, as well as having every option apart from sat nav, im happy with the price, gwhatcar valued an un modded one at 5375, extra 125 for all the mods and a proper minter, :cool:

Mk1 16v

is a very mint car indeed! ive seen it! dont think he has been done at all.

david what new car u got? or getting?

dropped the car off to andy this morning!!! wasnt quite half way mate!! :mad: lol i forgive you though!! AUDI S3 for me now i think, either that or a 99-2002 seat ibiza cupra