ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just found my old car for sale on ebay. Or not.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
I was just browsing ebay, looking at prices of clios and found this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-RENA...8460615?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1e7a27ffc7

As I scrolled through the pictures I noticed some of them were pictures of my old clio, which doesn't match up with the plate on the other pictures. (Mine as the driveway shots with no plate). So anyone thinking of bidding don't bother, those pictures were of freshly detailed paint from 5 years ago. Tempted to report the seller tbh.

you can even see my ghetto graffiti "dan" on the board in the garage lol.

O

Oakley12

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I would report him if I was you! This happened to my brother before, he mailed them to ask to remove the pictures and they were gone within 10 minutes.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Pic 4 is the most used pic of a black 182 in the history of interwebs-

Originally posted by Steve & All vehicles.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
The pictures do not do her any justice
oh really?
Report it to protect potential buyers, it's your moral duty.
He also calls it a 182 Cup (hint: it's not a 182 Cup)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the fact that the first pic clearly displays a numberplate on the vehicle as well as the black stripes through the front lights as well, as soon as you goto the other pics, no plates at all as well as no black stripes through headlights.

5 bids yet anyone who looked at the pics for even 5 seconds would see that its clearly not the same car, I'd deffo report.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Told him to remove it otherwise I would report him and got:

"apologies but i can't take them down. it don't let me it only lets you add pictures. auction ends in a few days anyway and i have until tomorrow for what????"

The best part of his ad is the bit that says "these pics are a few weeks old". Try 2008!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BMW 1 Series
Hahaha, this is absolutely mental. You must be proud though Dan? So many people lying to say their car is yours. Shows it was a lovely motor at least ;)