ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST GOT BLOWN AWAY BY A LADA

JUST GOT BLOWN AWAY BY A LADA
ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK
AND RACED A LADA , BEAT HIM OFF THE MARK BUT HE CAUGHT UP WITH ME AND I COULD NOT CATCH HIM

DONT NO WHAT MOTOR HE HAD IN IT BUT IT WAS F-ING QUICK
I THOUGHT THESE 172 ARE SUPPOSED TO BE QUICK

I THINK I WILL SELL IT AND GET A SCOOBY

There was a Lada Riva which could do a 0-60 in 9 secs standard - maybe a turboed one of them? :D Thats a pack of wolves in a sheeps clothing!

CTR EK9 turbo

hehe, probably modded to the gunnals! rear wheel drive id have thought. Light weight i guess and a twin cam carbed race engine and no doubt itd shift. We know someone who owns a Morris Minor on a 1600 cc with Holbay head and twin 45s, 160 odd bhp, but doesnt weigh much - spits flames apparently, but this is quite dangerous as the petrol filler cap leaks and below that is the exhaust! its only a matter of time......

Hes working on a V8 moggy too......should be quite brisk!

Good on you for having the guts to admit it! Ive been embarrased in the past by an XR2 and a bloody Ford Galaxy. Some people really pick the strangest cars to spend money on!

Rhys

just got in from work not long ago
told everyone about this lada race i was well suprised
this thing was rapid some old bloke must be out to blow away everybody

i am realy thinking of getting a scooby what do you think of them

LOL - I got wasted a few times by a MK1 Fiesta in my last car - I still dont know what engine was in it - It wouldnt have been so bad but it was a Brown one with loads of rust!! It seemed faster than any car ive been in.

silver valver/hybrid

ive heard of a few lada enthusiasts putting alfa engines and so forth in. some people actually really like them! wouldnt drive one even if i was paid personnally. Funnily enough i have a vid of a lada doing a burn out!

i once saw a lada with a cossie lump in it,one word

fast

and shorty even if you get a scooby there will always be someone better a faster

There were a few that had VR6 engines put in them - remember seeing a pickup version at the Pod a few years back - it was quick to say the least!

You cant polish a turd though ... but it is fun having a car everyone thinks is crap and kicking butt :)

Simon

BMW 320d Sport

LOL you losers I cant believe youre all missing the point so badly. :DWho cares if its a Lada if its *that* quick? I cant think of many things better than cruising around in a bright yellow Lada and hammering all comers at the lights! Thats money well spent IMHO

Clio v6

I seen the ugliest Fiat Tipo the other night. I was all over the road. I think the guy was having some kind of fit, kept wavin his arms about and his horn kept tooting.

:D