ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JUST GOT BLOWN AWAY BY A LADA

JUST GOT BLOWN AWAY BY A LADA
ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK
AND RACED A LADA , BEAT HIM OFF THE MARK BUT HE CAUGHT UP WITH ME AND I COULD NOT CATCH HIM

DONT NO WHAT MOTOR HE HAD IN IT BUT IT WAS F-ING QUICK
I THOUGHT THESE 172 ARE SUPPOSED TO BE QUICK

I THINK I WILL SELL IT AND GET A SCOOBY

There was a Lada Riva which could do a 0-60 in 9 secs standard - maybe a turboed one of them? :D Thats a pack of wolves in a sheeps clothing!

CTR EK9 turbo

hehe, probably modded to the gunnals! rear wheel drive id have thought. Light weight i guess and a twin cam carbed race engine and no doubt itd shift. We know someone who owns a Morris Minor on a 1600 cc with Holbay head and twin 45s, 160 odd bhp, but doesnt weigh much - spits flames apparently, but this is quite dangerous as the petrol filler cap leaks and below that is the exhaust! its only a matter of time......

Hes working on a V8 moggy too......should be quite brisk!

Good on you for having the guts to admit it! Ive been embarrased in the past by an XR2 and a bloody Ford Galaxy. Some people really pick the strangest cars to spend money on!

Rhys

just got in from work not long ago
told everyone about this lada race i was well suprised
this thing was rapid some old bloke must be out to blow away everybody

i am realy thinking of getting a scooby what do you think of them

LOL - I got wasted a few times by a MK1 Fiesta in my last car - I still dont know what engine was in it - It wouldnt have been so bad but it was a Brown one with loads of rust!! It seemed faster than any car ive been in.

silver valver/hybrid

ive heard of a few lada enthusiasts putting alfa engines and so forth in. some people actually really like them! wouldnt drive one even if i was paid personnally. Funnily enough i have a vid of a lada doing a burn out!

i once saw a lada with a cossie lump in it,one word

fast

and shorty even if you get a scooby there will always be someone better a faster

There were a few that had VR6 engines put in them - remember seeing a pickup version at the Pod a few years back - it was quick to say the least!

You cant polish a turd though ... but it is fun having a car everyone thinks is crap and kicking butt :)

Simon

BMW 320d Sport

LOL you losers I cant believe youre all missing the point so badly. :DWho cares if its a Lada if its *that* quick? I cant think of many things better than cruising around in a bright yellow Lada and hammering all comers at the lights! Thats money well spent IMHO

Clio v6

I seen the ugliest Fiat Tipo the other night. I was all over the road. I think the guy was having some kind of fit, kept wavin his arms about and his horn kept tooting.

:D