ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got it(RS content) mobile pics

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Went to my first ford meet yesterday heres a couple of pics.

RSmeet2.jpg

RSmeet1.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I think they're nice cars. I never realised how big the rear exhausts were. Looks a bit max power that. Aside from that though very nice. I'd prob go for the white.

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Im still amazed that Ford didnt make the RS 4x4

I bet it would be even more epic with 4 wheel drive. proper rally car esc then.
There a few RS round where I live, look amazing just a lot bigger than I though makes my clio look like a toy car size wize

RS250 cup
Ive got an RS250 which I think look awsome but the FRS looks sooooo much more agressive, your car looks great with the Blue and black enjoy fella

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I actually am starting to like the black, it looks really good looking at the silver one next to yours Craig...!

Previous comment retracted! :eek:

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Where was that meet at Craig?

The green one and the white one on the left are both from round where I live..

Tappd'd RS
./Poverty

lol, i wasnt a fan at first but i like it i think!

Hows the subaru Al?

It was certainly showing it age yesterday compared to the newer ones. Needs some TLC I think but I didn't have the energy!

Scooby is good - just spent 2 days giving it a proper clean so it's looking good :D

Where was that meet at Craig?

The green one and the white one on the left are both from round where I live..

Indeed they are - meet was at Showcase, Coatbridge.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Well it was the first decent day this year so thought i'd treat the RS and give it a wee clean......omg the tar on the doors was shocking.....think i'll need to find a decent set of flaps.

c63ffd8b.gif

e3d5b2f5.gif

9f406ee9.gif

5e4dea41.gif

fd62faae.gif

237a96b2.gif

9dcceb88.gif

4c680771.gif

Cheeky wee thumbs up...LOL!

a7e20249.gif

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Check the swirls in the last pic...!

Whose drive is that you've commandeered lol?

Thats the clouds ya fud.....those white fluffy things in the sky u'd see if you left the house ya HERMIT!....LOL!

MKIII 138
interior looks very dated already but supose thats not the main reason you buy a beasty like that

black wheels are a bit marmite and exhaust tips look very wrong, spoiler is a bit too large and bonnet vents could be real..

other than that its very tidy :D

i like it

Porsche Boxster987S
awesome mate. Youll need to take me a spin in this one;) O and Stop buying shite phones n get a decent camera:rasp:

378bhp Leon Cupra R
interior looks very dated already but supose thats not the main reason you buy a beasty like that

black wheels are a bit marmite and exhaust tips look very wrong, spoiler is a bit too large and bonnet vents could be real..

other than that its very tidy :D

i like it

HA! HA! love quotes like this make me PMSL!!!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
awesome mate. Youll need to take me a spin in this one;) O and Stop buying s**te phones n get a decent camera:rasp:

Take u a spin no probs....and i've nae patients for all this photography stuff i just point and shot....TBH!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
you on the m8 this morning craig at about half 7 near harthill? thought i seen you heading east was in the birds mini heading home

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
just seen the rs and the black wheels, i was in a white cooper so didnt flash the lights as you'd have been who the fcuk!

Mk7 Fiesta ST
Some picutures for you Craig, not very good as that camera is s**t. Good day though mate. :race:

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

DSC01091.jpg