ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just had some work done! and continuing to do so :D

Renault Clio RS 197
just had rear spoiler fitted, sprayed black, along with full roof, and wheels, looks the dogs danglies in my opinion but then I may be a little biased?

Im awaiting full carbon bullets and diamonds allround courtesy of streamline carbon :)

Is anybody aware of where I can pick up a carbon bonnet from? for a 197 can I add. going to try figure out how to upload pictures onto here so you can see what stage im at

Renault Clio RS 197
Yeah there the only places I have seen to be honest, swaying towards KTEC due to the price lol seeing if any french sites have anything, any ideas how i upload pictures directly onto forum?

Fiesta ST-3
Tbh streamlines work is second to non. I've seen alot of their work on a mate of kinds car and compared it to another carbon company and it is miles better IMO.

Renault Clio RS 197
heres a quick picture taken last night, going to have some proffesional ones done courtesy of my mate

Attachments

• sidel.jpg
    sidel.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 116
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 102
  Renault Clio RS 197
feel free to add your opinions whether or not a carbon bonnet would suit, ( dont hint at the SH*T quality of photography haha, quick iphone job ) ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Bonnet would be Ott. Not a fan of them on the 200/197's as the bonnet area is quite small. In the 1st pic, looks like there's some red in the shut between the spoiler and roof? Get some more daylight pics up, looks very nice so far!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Complete Madness...You should of wrapped it. Limits the market when you come to sell it!

Renault Clio RS 197
yeah they did bic cheers, look sweet. its just the picture guys, tailgate was taken off to make sure shut was all sprayed.

Ali.... yeah I totally get where your coming from buddy, but it would of cost more to have it wrapped up and wouldnt of looked right with the spoiler been sprayed black, plud planning on keeping it on the road for a while, got few engine bits im going to be doing, cams and possibly turb kit from ktec dependant on what psi it can be run at, if not possibly going to look at having a 225 engine mounted, then she'll be used just as a track/weekend car