ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just ordered the R-sport ECU

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by pete on 28 August 2003

let me know what that chips like Rich.. is it just for the cup?? p
Apparently its Cup only as it has no functions for ABS, climate, auto lights, etc... so wont be able to work them!

ECU doesnt have any affect on those toys - its a compettion remap ie torque and power curves have been adjusted nothing else. The ECU wil fit standard 172s according to Jonathan at R-Sport.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by RSTDL on 29 August 2003

The ECU wil fit standard 172s according to Jonathan at R-Sport.
We have contradicting infor here...

Originally we were told it will not fit a 172, yet now it does?!

Ziel Nurburgring

Is this thread till active?? Have you tried Van Aaaken in Bracknell?? There pretty good, and have a rolling road im lead to belive.

Guys I have been away from the forum for ages, who are you getting to fit the ecu, and have we solved the old argument about the warranty issue.

Ive had my cup exactly a year and are seeking improvements now, any takers on the info required?

Is this still the r-sport ecu from london can anyone give me the number as I think Ive lost it!

Nice to be back, is Ryhs still about?

Nippy white cup

Fitting is easy m8..apart from taking the protective cover off. Mine was on far too tight! Warranty wise, you could take it out if there is a problem.

Ask for Johnathan on 0208 540 9991. V nice bloke and helpful too.

Rhys is still around m8. Has a MK1 172 which is currently clocking some very good times on the strip.

Welcome back m8...where u from?

Clio 197

The price for the RenaultSport ECU is €245,56 or about £171.

It would be interesting to see how these compare.

Rich,

has something fallen off the cup already? ;)

Ahhhhhhh how i use to love the renault build quality (then i purchased a Peugeot and didnt have any problems except a squeaky front drivers seat, followed by a subaru which only has a disclok problem when driving, ie it rattles ;))

So when are you buying the Seat Leon Cupra R and chipping it to 270bhp?? ;)

Tony:D