ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just put my new shoes on

Renault Clio 1.2
Hi guys, had the car year now and its been running on steelies (which i'm selling if anyones interested :p). Brought a set of 172 alloy wheels of Ash_172 on here, cheers bud and I've fitted them today. After a good clean of course..

Started by getting most the muck out of the inside first which took some doing.
DSC00058.jpg

Then used some all purpose cleaner which dissolved most of it away (midway through:

DSC00059.jpg

So jacked her up and off with the old steelies which i was more than happy doing :D *sideways*

DSC00060.jpg

On go the clean alloys

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

Still needs front fog lights sorting out and then maybe an RS grill. Other than that I'm happy with the little 1.2 :p
cheers guys, Dave

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Good change mate. Looks much better.

As said in another thread, I'm a fan of the 172 wheels.

S4 Avant
I stuck 16s on my old fiesta, people will laugh at you unless you get it lowered, other than that it looks good

Renault Clio 1.2
yeye may think of dropping it, all depends tbh. Just found out that the back wheels are touching literally by an inch the inner arch which is causing a BANG BANG BANG BANG as you go along. So just simply need spacers on them both. Other than that really good mod, love them :D

Renault Clio 1.2
Massive improvement, ever thought of a little bit of colour coding as well mate?

yeye i think i am going start colour coding tbh mate. Did the spoiler, wing mirrors next then the side i think. maybe replica side skirts. who knows. but will get some done.

Big improovement, I was bored. So hope you dont mind me lowering it in photoshop lol!

Im not sure if these estimates are right but ive tried 35mm and 60mm lowering. ( i think the 35mm is more like 45mm?)

35mm

35mm.gif

60mm

60mm.gif

Renault Clio 1.2
cheers bud hiughly apreciated :D and that does look spot on lowered. we wil see :D see what the next paycheck is :p

Renault Clio 1.2
yeye the previous owner did that for some reason but havnt had the chance or spotted anywhere to change it.

120d M Sport
Such a massive improvement. How much did you get those for?

Agree with vish im a big fan of the 172 wheels dont understand why so many 172 owners swap theirs!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Much nicer than painting the wheeltrims, like we seen on a car at our last meet lol :clown:

What's the next plan for it?